Windows 10: Trying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error

Discus and support Trying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been trying for a couple of hours now to get the Windows 10 disc image ISO File for my MacOS El Captain 10.11.6 but it pops up with an error it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sakeena9, May 4, 2021.

1. Sakeena9 Win User

Trying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error

I've been trying for a couple of hours now to get the Windows 10 disc image ISO File for my MacOS El Captain 10.11.6 but it pops up with an error it says 715-123130 and Transaction ID after I select my Language and click confirm. Ive been trying to solve this problem for a while now and I don't know what to do about it! I just want to Use windows 10 on My Mac, Please help me!

:)

Sakeena9, May 4, 2021

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, May 4, 2021
  3. Luka KLLP Win User
    Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, May 4, 2021
  4. PremJosan Win User

Trying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error

Download Windows 7 Disc Images (ISO Files)

Dear Sir,

I purchased Dell Laptop in 2014. But I have lost Installation Disc. I am having Product KEY. But I am unable to Download Windows 7 Disc Images (ISO Files).

I am getting the following message:

Error

We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code
    715-123130 and Transaction ID9513d388-f135-4a28-9809-bcd181e7ef79.
    Kindly help me to get Windows7 Disk Images (ISO Files)

PremJosan, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Trying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error - Similar Threads - Trying Download Disc

2. Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck: SUBJECT Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck220405_1328 EDT On a Dell Laptop with Win8.0 origOS=OEM? + Updates https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8ISO Selected 8.1;English United States;STUCK ON THIS MSG FOR 1+Hrs; WHY??? MSG=Validating your...
  3. Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck: SUBJECT Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck220405_1328 EDT On a Dell Laptop with Win8.0 origOS=OEM? + Updates https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8ISO Selected 8.1;English United States;STUCK ON THIS MSG FOR 1+Hrs; WHY??? MSG=Validating your...
  4. SOLVEDTrying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SOLVEDTrying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error: I've been trying for a couple of hours now to get the Windows 10 disc image ISO File for my MacOS El Captain 10.11.6 but it pops up with an error it says 715-123130 and Transaction ID after I select my Language and click confirm. Ive been trying to solve this problem for a...
  5. Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB: Hi, I am on a mac running macOS Catalina ver 10.15.6, and I am trying to download this, but it stops around the 4GB mark. The USB I am using is configured to FAT32 already and I have tried downloading it a few times but it always stops and gives me an download error, but no...
  6. Trying to download Windows ISO file

Trying to download Windows ISO file: I'm using a Mac trying to download Microsoft 10 ISO file but keep getting an error message. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-download-windows-iso-file/237f17d4-ad5e-4978-9406-2b6f8483318b
  7. Error trying to create a disc image

Error trying to create a disc image: My hard drive is failing and I have been advised to replace it. I have a Dell Inspiron 2020 All In One desktop. Windows 10 pre installed. I was advised to create a image disc and a repair disc. I have never done this before and all other pc's came with disc's. Went to...
  8. Error downloading the ISO file

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error downloading the ISO file: I'm currently using an old laptop trying to download the install files for windows 10 onto a usb stick to use on a new pc. I had trouble copying the ISO file onto the usb stick. I deleted the ISO file off my laptop and attempted to download it again and got an error message....
  9. How to Download a Windows 10 ISO Image File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Download a Windows 10 ISO Image File: Please refer to this page and perform the steps to Download Windows 10 ISO. https://www.howtogeek.com/427223/how-to-download-a-windows-10-iso-without-the-media-creation-tool/...
  10. Burn Disc Image from ISO or IMG file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Burn Disc Image from ISO or IMG file in Windows 10: How to: Burn Disc Image from ISO or IMG file in Windows 10 How to Burn Disc Image from ISO or IMG file in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows 7 introduced a built-in ability to burn discs directly from ISO and IMG files using Windows Disc Image Burner. This built-in...