Windows 10: Trying to enable cpu virtualization

Discus and support Trying to enable cpu virtualization in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to run a Linux vm on windows 10 but my cpu virtu is disabled, I did the advanced restart but the UEFI Firmware settings option does not show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-_Sake_-, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Trying to enable cpu virtualization

I'm trying to run a Linux vm on windows 10 but my cpu virtu is disabled, I did the advanced restart but the UEFI Firmware settings option does not show up. The others do but this one is replaced by another one that says "get windows back with the help of a specific image file". Does someone have a solution?

submitted by /u/-_Sake_-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-_Sake_-, Oct 30, 2020

2. HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

I followed the steps listed, but when I started genymotion again after resarting my computer, I still got the error telling me the number of cpus had been forced to one because virtualization isn't enabled. Also, the detection tool now tells me it doesn't work for my os.

WintertheMute, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Smittychat., Oct 30, 2020
  4. bunyip22 Win User

Trying to enable cpu virtualization

Cannot enable CPU virtualization

I am trying to install an Android emulator to use a phone app on my PC.This requires me to enable CPU virtualization but I have been unable to get into BIOS setup to do this as I could in previous versions of Windows. The advanced options in the Recovery menu are no help. I have enabled the Hypervisor platform in Windows Features but the emulator program says virtualization is still not enabled. Have tried to get into BIOS on two laptops (one new) and one desktop but all three have latest Windows 10.

bunyip22, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Trying to enable cpu virtualization

1. Trying to enable cpu virtualization - Similar Threads - Trying enable cpu

2. Enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling Virtualization: So I am having an issue with enabling virtualization, when I boot into bios and enable Intel R Virtualization Technology, I look on task manager And it shows Disabled. I boot into bios again and it shows it's enabledFor any more detail I have a Lenovo BiosSo if anybody out...
  3. Enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling Virtualization: So I am having an issue with enabling virtualization, when I boot into bios and enable Intel R Virtualization Technology, I look on task manager And it shows Disabled. I boot into bios again and it shows it's enabledFor any more detail I have a Lenovo BiosSo if anybody out...
  4. Enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HOW TO ENABLE VIRTUALIZATION

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO ENABLE VIRTUALIZATION: Hi, May you help me to enable virtualisation setting on my WINDOWS 10 HP PC ? But I am not getting System Configuration option when I click F10 at the starting of boot process. [IMG] [IMG]...
  6. virtualization enabling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    virtualization enabling: I want to enable virtualization for better performance of nox player .But my BIOS settings are not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualization-enabling/4542f6a1-5be6-44bf-b48a-084e5733a124
  7. Enable Virtualization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enable Virtualization: I'm trying to enable virtualization on my TUF laptop (AMD Ryzen 5 3550H). Whenever I enable SVM in bios, Windows fails to boot up, I have to go back to bios and disable SVM to get windows to load. Any ideas? submitted by /u/NobleUnknown_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Enable Virtualization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enable Virtualization: In my bios I have enabled "VT-x only" option. But in my task manager its shows virtualization is disabled and so I can't run my android emulator. Any suggestion..?? .[ATTACH]...
  9. Cannot enable CPU virtualization

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Cannot enable CPU virtualization: I am trying to install an Android emulator to use a phone app on my PC.This requires me to enable CPU virtualization but I have been unable to get into BIOS setup to do this as I could in previous versions of Windows. The advanced options in the Recovery menu are no help. I...
  10. Cannot enable CPU virtualization

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot enable CPU virtualization: I am trying to install an Android emulator to use a phone app on my PC.This requires me to enable CPU virtualization but I have been unable to get into BIOS setup to do this as I could in previous versions of Windows. The advanced options in the Recovery menu are no help. I...