Windows 10: trying to figure out if its a driver or hardware causing this

Discus and support trying to figure out if its a driver or hardware causing this in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my computer keeps crashing at random moments and both screens go black and i have to manually reset computer and also get the occasional bsod. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sterlingcarney, Dec 7, 2018.

1. trying to figure out if its a driver or hardware causing this

my computer keeps crashing at random moments and both screens go black and i have to manually reset computer and also get the occasional bsod.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff800646e3314, 0xffff8a0a65c4c050, 0x0000000000000000).

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection

and APPID

Unavailable

to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmeD4NH1g9j5i0BIMZpD5jGDqtlV

Processor 3.8 GHz AMD R Series
    RAM 16 GB SDRAM DDR4
    Memory Speed 2667 MHz
    Hard Drive 1 TB Hybrid
    Graphics Coprocessor GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
    Chipset Brand Nvidia
    Number of USB 2.0 Ports 4

:)

sterlingcarney, Dec 7, 2018

2. Touchscreen driver

Hi,

This issue might have caused by an outdated drivers or a hardware issue. To figure out which is the root cause of this concern, we suggest that you run the hardware and device troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type in Troubleshooting on the Windows search box.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Device, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Janeane Cru, Dec 7, 2018
  3. unstable hardware drivers following Win 10-511 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen promts for troubleshooting.

Also, update the driver for Keyboard by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Keyboards from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and select
      update driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Anusha Win User

trying to figure out if its a driver or hardware causing this

Need help figuring out the cause of this

nope. overclocked. for now, i lowered the CPU overclock from 4.5 to 4.2GHz. i will run at these settings for a while and see.

i am running two 6950's in CF. it is possible that the problem is driver related too eh? i wonder what is causing that noise though. sound card? (hey, Creative is right at the top of the list when it comes to crappiness of the drivers.)

Anusha, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

trying to figure out if its a driver or hardware causing this

1. trying to figure out if its a driver or hardware causing this - Similar Threads - trying figure driver

2. BSOD issues trying to figure out what is causing these

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues trying to figure out what is causing these: Hello,Hoping I can get some help with these BSOD files I am seeing recently. I tried to install Discord which is the latest one. Another one started happening after I installed a new GPU and the drivers are up to date. Just not sure what to do here. Thank you in advance to...
  3. BSOD issues trying to figure out what is causing these

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issues trying to figure out what is causing these: Hello,Hoping I can get some help with these BSOD files I am seeing recently. I tried to install Discord which is the latest one. Another one started happening after I installed a new GPU and the drivers are up to date. Just not sure what to do here. Thank you in advance to...
  4. Getting bsod's sometimes, trying to figure out the cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting bsod's sometimes, trying to figure out the cause: Hi there,Sometime ago I upgraded my computer parts. Unfortunately ever since I have been getting some very random BSOD's. Sometimes it won't happen for a week, and then suddenly it might just happen 3 times in a single week for example.I have not been able to figure out where...
  5. Getting bsod's sometimes, trying to figure out the cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting bsod's sometimes, trying to figure out the cause: Hi there,Sometime ago I upgraded my computer parts. Unfortunately ever since I have been getting some very random BSOD's. Sometimes it won't happen for a week, and then suddenly it might just happen 3 times in a single week for example.I have not been able to figure out where...
  6. Getting bsod's sometimes, trying to figure out the cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash?: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 810Parameter 2: ffff9e012bc10000Parameter 3: ffff9e01259c1480Parameter 4: 375OS version: 10_0_19041Service Pack:...
  8. Can't figure out exact cause of hardware failures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't figure out exact cause of hardware failures: After an automated update on my graphics driver from windows I began experiencing hardware failures Kernal code 141. I went through the usual of uninstalling and re-installing drivers even going as far as using DDU and AMD utility cleaner to no avail. I swapped memory cards...
  9. BSOD help, Trying to figure out the cause.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD help, Trying to figure out the cause.: Recently my computer upon booting up and just browsing youtube and streaming services online would BSOD within the first 5mins of the boot up. It has happened twice after having no effects previously other than GPU driver crashes which I'm pretty sure i fixed by changing...
  10. How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash: My computer was crashed this morning, and I see the following from Reliability: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎29/‎2018 8:35 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem...