Windows 10: Trying to find an app for Roku

Discus and support Trying to find an app for Roku in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to find an app for Roku for my PC. Nothing happens when I try and do it from the Roku Channel website and there seems to be an outdated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ginagarcia3, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Trying to find an app for Roku

I am trying to find an app for Roku for my PC. Nothing happens when I try and do it from the Roku Channel website and there seems to be an outdated version everywhere else I look.

:)

ginagarcia3, Jan 17, 2020

2. Roku app

How do you get the microsoftt roku app to work? I need step by step instructions on how to work it on windows 10 thank you.

cathydeviney26, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 dosent conect to Roku 2.

Hello Duke,

We'd like to know more about your issue. Please answer the following questions below:

• Are you trying to perform screen mirroring?
    • Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect your PC to Roku 2?
    • Were you able to connect Roku 2 to your PC before?

In the meantime, I suggest that you check if your Windows 10 device supports this function. You can find this information by following the steps below:

1. Select the Start button, type Connect, and then select
      Connect app from the list of results.
    2. In the Connect app, the text will tell you if your Windows 10 device supports it.

For more troubleshooting steps, please refer to this support article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Trying to find an app for Roku

Roku app

The Roku app controls your roku device. Do you have a roku device in your home?

MikeSnyder61704, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Trying to find an app for Roku

1. Trying to find an app for Roku - Similar Threads - Trying find app

2. Roku App on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roku App on Windows: I am trying to get an app onto my Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro, fully updated, with which I can control the Roku TV that I use as my monitor. There is a link on an answer to another question here in the forum that I can follow to a Roku app in the Microsoft Store, but...
  3. Roku App on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roku App on Windows: I am trying to get an app onto my Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro, fully updated, with which I can control the Roku TV that I use as my monitor. There is a link on an answer to another question here in the forum that I can follow to a Roku app in the Microsoft Store, but...
  4. Roku App on Windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Tried to stream video to Roku TV and saw it AND Roku stick listed as available devices.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tried to stream video to Roku TV and saw it AND Roku stick listed as available devices.: Like the title says my computer is showing a Roku Streaming Stick + as an available device to stream to. I don't own that device only a Roku TV that also shows up as a separate choice to stream to. It was my understanding that it would have to be on the same network WIFI or...
  6. Official Roku PC App for Windows Available?

Official Roku PC App for Windows Available?: According to eazystreaming.com article from 20 July 2020 http://eazytvstreaming.com/roku-software-on-pc/#:~:text=billed%20for%20anything.-,The%20Roku%20PC%20App,using%20their%20PC%2C%20or%20Tablet. "The Official Roku PC App is now available in your PC's Windows 10 Store...
  7. roku

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    roku: can i hook up a roku directly to my lptops hmdmi port and where is the sertting for viewing the hdmi input https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roku/bd902779-5eac-4d69-9ab7-7fc4dd6d5efc
  8. ROKU app for Windows 10 laptop

ROKU app for Windows 10 laptop: Where can I find/download the ROKU app for Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roku-app-for-windows-10-laptop/c8d77ed0-882a-4599-9b1a-9e6fd6b2a9ef
  9. Roku and media center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Roku and media center: I would like to be able to access media center through roku https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roku-and-media-center/b88851f0-56ef-41de-8ee8-015a756ab6b5
  10. Trying to find missing app

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to find missing app: [img] Greetings, I've already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers. Windows Update ran on Wednesday, and a tile is now missing from Start. How can I find out which app was removed? Windows Update installed KB4103727, so I'm now running Windows 10 version 1709 build...