Windows 10: Trying to find an online image viewed this week on Windows 10

Discus and support Trying to find an online image viewed this week on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavilion laptop with windows 10. My web browsers are Edge and Firefox. On Tuesday 25 August 2020, I viewed an image of a leather bag,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Badga61, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Badga61 Win User

Trying to find an online image viewed this week on Windows 10

I have a HP Pavilion laptop with windows 10. My web browsers are Edge and Firefox.

On Tuesday 25 August 2020, I viewed an image of a leather bag, that I want to find again, but cannot remember how I searched for it. I have tried looking in the history of both web browsers, with no joy.

I think that image files that are viewed on the web are cached somewhere on a PC? How do I get to these so that I can look at them all please......and find the bag I want to buy :-

:)

Badga61, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 27, 2020
  3. EricLive Win User
    EricLive, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Eaglepi Win User

I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome

I've tried the utility and I can't seem to get it to work, in Google Chrome, then access about:cache and I get all the hex numbers, I tried copying them and then posting them in the website that you suggested, I don't get anything. Sometimes it opens and just says searching and it stays that way for what seems like 30 minutes to an hour and then I just cut it off.If anyone uses this program and is willing to give me a six step by step I'd be more than happy to try to get it to work. I've also tried another chrome cache viewer called imagechacheviewer and that was also unable to work. The example it shows on one of the pages for one of these utilities was thec cache are listed above and as you click on them if there is an image it shows up on the bottom I couldn't get that to work either at the moment I don't have that page open so I don't know exactly which one of those two utilities it is but both of them having problems with anyone could help I'd appreciate it

Eaglepi, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Trying to find an online image viewed this week on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Trying find online

2. Can't find image DPI despite online instructions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find image DPI despite online instructions: Forgive me if this is the wrong sub for this, but here's the issue I've been having: According to the internet, to find an image's DPI in Windows 10 you right-click on the file name and select "Properties", then select "Details". Apparently you'll see the DPI in the "Image"...
  3. Windows apps close when trying to view images in Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows apps close when trying to view images in Explorer: I've had this issue for a few months now, and nothing I've done seems to be helping, and I hope someone may have some idea. I do did pre-COVID? a bunch of photography, and have a folder with over 13k images it needs organization, I know.... I use Explorer with the Preview...
  4. View Outlook.com calendar online?

in Browsers and Email
    View Outlook.com calendar online?: I have an Outlook.com email account which I use through Outlook365 and for which I use the calendar However, when I view the same email account online via outlook.live.com the calendar doesn't appear to show any of my appointments How do I sync my desktop Outlook.com calendar...
  5. Viewing PDF order online

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viewing PDF order online: I received an e-mail from a business contact after I sent a quotation 1 month ago. Today came an e-mail from him placing the order online but I have to view the PDF file via a link inside the e-mail. The link asked me for a valid e-mail account and password. But regardless...
  6. Windows Photos app hangs trying to view images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos app hangs trying to view images: Sometimes it takes a while to open an image. Sometimes opens but doesn't have any image. Just shows blank black background. Sometimes it opens the image. Usually working with .jpg and .png files. It started happening fairly recently. It worked fine before. I need to close and...
  7. Windows Photos app hangs trying to view images

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Photos app hangs trying to view images: Sometimes it takes a while to open an image. Sometimes opens but doesn't have any image. Just shows blank black background. Sometimes it opens the image. Usually working with .jpg and .png files. It started happening fairly recently. It worked fine before. I need to close and...
  8. View of week in calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View of week in calendar: Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to make the week view smaller? I can only see my schedule per day from 00:00-08:00 at a time and need to keep scrolling back and up and down in order to get an overview of how my entire week will look like. I would like to make the time...
  9. Unable to View raw images on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to View raw images on Windows 10: hi. I have a Canon 6d Markii which uses .CR2 RAW files I am wondering why as October 7, 2018 I still can't view RAW files on Windows 10, Can anyone help me out with some info? Thanks Old title: Still cant view raw image on windows 10...
  10. I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome

in Browsers and Email
    I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome: I was searching on Craigslist for some items and I know I viewed one item several times but now the seller has deleted his ad. I was wondering if there's any way possible I can access Google Chrome cache to possibly fine the image I'm looking for.I located the cache folder...