Windows 10: Trying to find .eml files for Windows Mail app

Discus and support Trying to find .eml files for Windows Mail app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where is it located? I looked into this folder: C:\Users\rahul\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rahul79, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Rahul79 Win User

Trying to find .eml files for Windows Mail app

Where is it located? I looked into this folder:

C:\Users\rahul\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState

but can't find any folder which contains .eml files.

:)

Rahul79, Aug 24, 2020
  2. nt62 Win User

mail app NOT eml

Am I missing something ?
    Mail App doesn't open .eml files ?

Mail App doesn't have > save as > .eml or .htm or .txt ?

Mail App doesn't have an option to display as list summaries ?

3. Import .EML files to Windows 10 Mail

You can import .eml file into Windows 10 mail app. This is just not possible. It will only allow you view the ,eml file.

Vijay_Verma, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Trying to find .eml files for Windows Mail app

file associations and eml files

There was some program which opened .eml tutorial files before file association was changed.

Is that program listed in Open with submenu of Context menu for .eml files? (Open a folder with your .eml files with File Explorer, right click an .eml file, select
    Open with in context menu, and see the 'Open with' submenu).

If the program is listed:

Select Choose another app in Open with submenu.

In How do you open such file list/dialog, select the desired program, check 'Always use this app to open .eml files' checkbox, and press 'OK' screen button.

Sergiy Shklyar, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Trying to find .eml files for Windows Mail app

1. Trying to find .eml files for Windows Mail app - Similar Threads - Trying find eml

2. Is there a way to open .eml files in Win 10 Mail App as email templates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to open .eml files in Win 10 Mail App as email templates?: Hello. I have some .eml file. If I open it using Outlook it is opened as an email which is ready to be sent I see 'send' button and also 'from' and 'to' address fields. But if I use Win10 Mail App, an .eml file is opened in read-only mode: mail app shows file data, but no...
  3. Problems printing EML document from Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems printing EML document from Windows 10 Mail app: EML document will not print from Windows Mail. Clicked the three dots, select to Print and nothing happens. Printer works fine when printing photos and other documents. The EML doc sent was a receipt that was needed to print. Ended up having to 'Snip' as much of the...
  4. What is EML File?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is EML File?: I got Error Message 0x800707780 EML File----What does it mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-eml-file/b6709c34-5418-4168-bc40-d7b90bc7b0be
  5. EML (.eml) Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EML (.eml) Files: I have several .eml files saved to "Documents". While these will open with "Mail" there does not seem to be any option to "Print". Previously I had had these open with "Windows Live Mail" but this is no longer an option after latest update. Present option is to use EML -->...
  6. Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files: I have been using Windows Live Mail within the Windows 10 Operating System. I want to transfer all of my saved email (with the .eml extension) over to Outlook 2013 on a different laptop. Nothing I have tried so far has been successful. And I don't see where Outlook stores...
  7. Import .EML files to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import .EML files to Windows 10 Mail: Hello I have .eml files stored on disk but outside of Windows 10 Mail. I need to import them into Windows 10 Mail. If I double-click one of them, Windows 10 Mail opens the email in a separate window with no action options. It appears to be simply a reader program. The...
  8. Eml mail

in Browsers and Email
    Eml mail: ​How do you open Eml mail in Windows 10? 33545
  9. mail app NOT eml

in Browsers and Email
    mail app NOT eml: Am I missing something ? Mail App doesn't open .eml files ? Mail App doesn't have > save as > .eml or .htm or .txt ? Mail App doesn't have an option to display as list summaries ? 7939
  10. How to Open .eml files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Open .eml files?: The Mail App doesn't seem capable. It can't open .eml files either. 24494