Windows 10: trying to find location of an archived email -

Discus and support trying to find location of an archived email - in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; trying to find location of an archived email -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaleRogers2, Jun 5, 2020.

1. trying to find location of an archived email -

trying to find location of an archived email -

:)

DaleRogers2, Jun 5, 2020

2. Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

Hi Pedromidlands,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Archiving Email to achieve emails.

You may also check the settings for your Gmail Account by going to
    Use IMAP to check Gmail on other email clients
    and try archiving emails from Gmail.

If you are still facing the same issue, then I would suggest you to post your query in
    MailStore Home Community and they will help you fix this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 6, 2020
  3. JLGarza Win User
    Storage location for Archived emails,

Hello everyone. I was just hoping that someone could point me in the right direction to find my archived emails. I got some emails which were digital copies of a store receipt, so I archived them, I believe, but now I can't find the location where those
    emails would be stored. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you so much for any help!

I'm looking for the archive folder in Windows 10, for the Mail and Calendar app. I use the same app on my three Pc's, one is my main tower style PC for gaming, my second and most frequently used PC/Tablet is my Surface Pro 4, and my occasionally used Tablet
    is a Dell Venue 8 Pro 3845.

If I had to guess which one I used to archive the Email/receipt, I would guess the Surface Pro 4. Do the archived messages go in one of the folders in my users folder in C: or would those go into my One Drive folder?

While I'm at it, is there a way to prevent the Dell Venue tablet from downloading all of my email messages so that I don't have to delete the same files on multiple locations? I usually don't have a problem with this on my regular tower pc, as I only use
    it for PC Gaming, so it's not on often, but I do use the Dell Tablet as the most affordable in case of dropping or some other form of danger/damage, so I use it while eating in the living room or while sitting in the kitchen table, so I use it just enough
    to make sure that any message I get on my Surface will probably also download onto my Venue. It's something I'd love to be able to put into a suspended mode, so that it usually doesn't download my emails, but in a situation where I'd like it to, I could just
    enable it again.

Again, thank anyone for your help here. I do appreciate any advicetrying to find location of an archived email - :)

JLGarza, Jun 6, 2020
  4. sablepalm Win User

Locate archived mail in Windows 10 Mail

When you use 'NEW Mail" in Windows 10 Mail one of the listings that appears at the top of the page is the word "Archive".

How do you locate a file that is put in "Archive"?

sablepalm, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. trying to find location of an archived email - - Similar Threads - trying find location

2. Unable to archive emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to archive emails: Hello, I am unable to archive emails in Mail for Windows 10 app. When I click on archive, it automatically disappears from archived emails within a minute. I am unable to recover those emails. Is there a solution?...
  3. trying to locate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to locate: trying to locate a device that says find my device is on but then says the location is disabled how is this possible and how can I find my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-locate/7902e017-4e1d-42d9-8505-3be208abbb38
  4. "Could not find this item This is no longer located in Verify the item’s location and try...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Could not find this item This is no longer located in Verify the item’s location and try...: Hi guys, so I've been having trouble with deleting two folders that give me the same message. I've watched so many videos on fixes and still no luck, I think my issue is when i try and get the proper location of my folder it doesn't specify the folder name so when I'm in the...
  5. Problem with archiving emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with archiving emails: I want toarchive emails from gmail address and try to use mailstore home version.12. However, I will get ssl error, and mailstore requires to switch off content filtering. I use Windows 10 and am running AVG...
  6. Windows 10 mail app archive file location

Windows 10 mail app archive file location: I want to create an archive file so I can copy it and use it after I reboot my surface but the mail app does not allow me to select where the archive file is stored?...
  7. Change mail app archive location

in Browsers and Email
    Change mail app archive location: I've searched until my fingers are raw... *Sick In the Windows 10 mail app, I want to change the location where the "Archive" button sends the mail to. Currently the default location is the "All Mail" folder, I'd like to change that. Can anyone tell me how to go about that?...
  8. Permanently archiving important emails in Windows 10

Permanently archiving important emails in Windows 10: How can I permanently archive emails in the Windows 10 mail app? Even if saved in folders, they are deleted after 3 months, and I can't find the settings to change this. The only way I can permanently save important emails is to copy & paste them into Word, a long &...
  9. Permanently archiving important emails in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permanently archiving important emails in Windows 10: How can I permanently archive emails in the Windows 10 mail app? Even if saved in folders, they are deleted after 3 months, and I can't find the settings to change this. The only way I can permanently save important emails is to copy & paste them into Word, a long &...
  10. Location of Archive Folder of Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Location of Archive Folder of Windows 10 Mail: Spent hours trying to find an answer; hopefully someone here can help! I want to be able to backup the archive folder for my Windows 10 mail to an external hard drive. Does anyone know where the archive folder for Windows 10 mail is located on the computer C: drive? 109716