Windows 10: Trying to find missing app

Discus and support Trying to find missing app in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [img] Greetings, I've already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers. Windows Update ran on Wednesday, and a tile is now missing from Start. How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Shanester, May 14, 2018.

1. Shanester Win User

Trying to find missing app

Trying to find missing app [​IMG]

Greetings,

I've already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers.

Windows Update ran on Wednesday, and a tile is now missing from Start. How can I find out which app was removed?

Windows Update installed KB4103727, so I'm now running Windows 10 version 1709 build 16299.431.

Thanks,
    Shane.

:)

Shanester, May 14, 2018
  2. Mick_H1 Win User

how to find missing app that was pushed?

I didn't get anything like the compulsory sign up to My Nokia when I updated to PR1.2.

I was already a member from my N95 days, and just updated my profile. But I'm pretty sure I ticked the box to "Not receive" 3rd party promotional garbage when I signed up initially.

Mick_H1, May 14, 2018
  3. droller00 Win User
    how to find missing app that was pushed?

hi there. i woke up 2 days ago and discovered that i had an application called "FIFA Schedule" installed in my phone.

i didn't download / install the app so i'm pretty sure it was pushed to the phone. it's built by a malaysian company called KA Consulting. a quick conversation with them confirmed this and they confirmed they were working with Nokia to push these out to
    N900 devices.

my question is: how can this be possible? i was not given a choice to opt out.

this is the same issue with the PR 1.2 update on My Nokia. i was not given the choice to opt out when i installed the firmware update. it was automatically enabled for me (and i was charged an internal SMS for this). i then had to unsubscribe to it (and
    again was charged an international SMS). about 2 or 3 weeks ago, i received an SMS from this service (even though i had opted out???) about sygic navigation software for my n900.

Nokia, what's up????

droller00, May 14, 2018
Thema:

Trying to find missing app

1. Trying to find missing app - Similar Threads - Trying find missing

2. Trying to Find a Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to Find a Driver: I posted a thread earlier this year about the stuttering in audio while watching a video, and later came to determine that it was a BIOS issue after a couple of months of constant e-mailing with different places. I did try running for a while without my NVIDIA running to...
  3. Trying to find .eml files for Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to find .eml files for Windows Mail app: Where is it located? I looked into this folder: C:\Users\rahul\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState but can't find any folder which contains .eml files....
  4. Missing App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing App: I am missing the defragmentation and optimization app from windows 10. How do I retrieve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-app/56563036-2e5d-41bd-8341-dddeed27366e
  5. Trying to find an app for Roku

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to find an app for Roku: I am trying to find an app for Roku for my PC. Nothing happens when I try and do it from the Roku Channel website and there seems to be an outdated version everywhere else I look....
  6. Help find the missing laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help find the missing laptop: So... one of our work laptops have gone missing. I checked to see if we use ‘find my device’ but apparently this can’t be used with a work account. My questions: Is there any way to track the device? Our IT support (who are off site) can see the last time it logged in to...
  7. Missing app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing app: I allowed a tech person have control of my PC, who pretended to know how to fix my PC. In the process he deleted a photo app that was installed on the PC when I bought it. I think the name was Photo365, and it was purple in color. How can I retrieve the app without paying for...
  8. App Missing

App Missing: Hi, I am trying to set up kids Garmins and I need to download Garmin Connect. Store said I already own it. It isn't in my app lists and I cannot work out what to do.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-missing/99458b1e-ec08-44e7-bc6e-3524c126c0af
  9. Missing Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Apps: I have had a new hard drive fitted to my Dell laptop and a number of apps have gone. When I try to download them from the Apps store they say I already own them but I can't download them...
  10. Compare and Find Missing Files

Compare and Find Missing Files: Usually on upgrading my disks and cards for higher capacities 99% of the time I face an unrecoverable copy interruption the reasons may vary and 99% of the time its windows idiocy . The funny thing is the straight forward solution never works for me , I did test it over...