Windows 10: trying to find my activate codes

Discus and support trying to find my activate codes in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi, I brought a new laptop and I am trying to find the Product keys from my old computer so I can transfer them to the new computer. Can anyone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanielBeadle, Apr 22, 2021.

1. trying to find my activate codes

hi, I brought a new laptop and I am trying to find the Product keys from my old computer so I can transfer them to the new computer. Can anyone help me?

:)

DanielBeadle, Apr 22, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 22, 2021
  4. trying to find my activate codes

Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f050

Hi.

My name is Edward M.

I hope to help.-

Before performing these steps, check the date and time of your computer sometimes the downloads produce errors due to the configuration of the system, and once updated or purchased the update of the date, time and time zone where you are, try these steps to
    solve activation errors:

1. Confirm that the device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn to update Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-do/help/4027667

2. Use the Activation Problem Solver to solve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

3. If the error continues, review the following list of error codes and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

4. Make sure the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run or try to activate the Activation Troubleshooter, they change the error code and the message. If you have changed, look for the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

EdwardMyers2020, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

trying to find my activate codes

1. trying to find my activate codes - Similar Threads - trying find activate

2. how can i find activation code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i find activation code: need an activatin code to stream showtime on my laptop. i do not have any installation materials, no emaila. i can stream on my tv without cable*Moved from Office insider forum....
  3. how can i find activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i find activation code: need an activatin code to stream showtime on my laptop. i do not have any installation materials, no emaila. i can stream on my tv without cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-activation-code/f27a4cb5-5b08-4060-9d8c-e2eda60e8c4d
  4. how can i find activation code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i find activation code: need an activatin code to stream showtime on my laptop. i do not have any installation materials, no emaila. i can stream on my tv without cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-activation-code/f27a4cb5-5b08-4060-9d8c-e2eda60e8c4d
  5. Finding my activation code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding my activation code.: I recently purchased Microsoft Flight Sim 10 disk version and activated my product with the activation key supplied, problem is I'm not sure which of my accounts I used when I did this and I need to download the small 1.9GB launcher programme. Can anyone help? In the time...
  6. Finding my activation code.

Finding my activation code.: I recently purchased Microsoft Flight Sim 10 disk version and activated my product with the activation key supplied, problem is I'm not sure which of my accounts I used when I did this and I need to download the small 1.9GB launcher programme. Can anyone help? In the time...
  7. Finding my activation code.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. can't find my activation code anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find my activation code anymore: have purchased windows 11, need to reinstall, but cannot find the activation code anymore?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-activation-code-anymore/3cb9be0a-963a-492c-8473-c2d5b3b4472d
  9. can't find my activation code anymore

can't find my activation code anymore: have purchased windows 11, need to reinstall, but cannot find the activation code anymore?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-activation-code-anymore/3cb9be0a-963a-492c-8473-c2d5b3b4472d
  10. Can’t find my Windows 10 Pro Activation Code

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t find my Windows 10 Pro Activation Code: Just bought an activation code for windows 10 pro on my laptop because I just got a pc and was hoping to use said code for it, but I can’t find it after buying. Any help? submitted by /u/anonrub [link] [comments]...