Windows 10: Trying to find the video driver that I need for my Windows 10 PRO, with older unit, that...

Discus and support Trying to find the video driver that I need for my Windows 10 PRO, with older unit, that... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to find the video driver that I need for my Windows 10 PRO, with older unit, that only has male and female VGAS. Want 2 monitors connected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NicholasDarling, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Trying to find the video driver that I need for my Windows 10 PRO, with older unit, that...

Trying to find the video driver that I need for my Windows 10 PRO, with older unit, that only has male and female VGAS. Want 2 monitors connected.

ALL HELP APPRECIATED

:)

NicholasDarling, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 16, 2018
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Trying to find the video driver that I need for my Windows 10 PRO, with older unit, that...

Windows 10 Drivers for Older Intel Desktop Board with Onboard NIC, Sound, Video

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

This could be due to incompatible drivers with current version on Windows.

Let's try to troubleshoot to fix the touch screen issue.

I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check

Method 1: Use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue.

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

• Connect the devices to the computer.
    • Press Windows + W key on the keyboard
    • Type troubleshooting in the search tab and press Enter.
    • Click View all on left panel.
    Click Hardware and devices, new window will popup

Method 2: Update touch adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Incompatible or not properly installed graphics card drivers are the most common cause of this issue.

Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the touch drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your touch devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    Restart the computer and check.

Method 3: Check in compatibility mode.

Download the touch drivers from the computer manufacturer's website for Windows 10, if not available.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

d. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

You may also refer: Make older programs compatible with this version
    of Windows
    (Steps applies to Windows 10)

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Trying to find the video driver that I need for my Windows 10 PRO, with older unit, that...

1. Trying to find the video driver that I need for my Windows 10 PRO, with older unit, that... - Similar Threads - Trying find video

2. Windows 11 is reverting video drivers to older version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is reverting video drivers to older version: Hi all.I have been having this issue some 3 weeks now. Windows 11 keeps reverting my video drivers to an older version.I have an Acer Aspire 5 notebook equipped with an Intel UHD graphics card. My monitor is a Samsung 32-inch 4K monitor that has 2 HDMI input ports, being...
  3. Windows 11 is reverting video drivers to older version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is reverting video drivers to older version: Hi all.I have been having this issue some 3 weeks now. Windows 11 keeps reverting my video drivers to an older version.I have an Acer Aspire 5 notebook equipped with an Intel UHD graphics card. My monitor is a Samsung 32-inch 4K monitor that has 2 HDMI input ports, being...
  4. I need the latest display driver for windows 10 pro x64. where can I find it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need the latest display driver for windows 10 pro x64. where can I find it?: I don't want to install any more updates but when I boot up I get a message that I need a newer display driver. I don't want to do any more regular updates as there are some updates that cause me trouble. Is there a way to just update the display driver? Thanks for any help!...
  5. Can't find video controller drivers! Need Help!

Can't find video controller drivers! Need Help!: guys I am not able to find driver for video controller after upgrading to windows 10. everything was fine in Windows 7 Hardware Id PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2792&SUBSYS_19998086&REV_04 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2792&SUBSYS_19998086 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2792&CC_038000...
  6. Older USB Codec drivers needed I think

Older USB Codec drivers needed I think: Hi all. Can you help. I'm a radio broadcaster and I updated to windows 10 this morning. I have a Mackie Pro fx usb mixer and windows have installed the wrong USB Codec driver for it I cant seen to find the drivers anywhere . I'm looking for the earlier versions 5usb default...
  7. need older windows 10 64 bit pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need older windows 10 64 bit pro: I have a asus zephyrus rog laptop that came with windows 10 pro 64 bit I lost recovery after installing new hard drive windows ver 1903 and up are causing driver problems need older version of windows like maybe 1700=1800 version I had Microsoft remote my computer twice...
  8. Windows 10 video driver for older HP desktop

Windows 10 video driver for older HP desktop: The PC in question is an HP Pavillion p6710f which uses AMD 4200 integrated graphics.It was updated from Win7 64bit to Win10 64 bit a couple years ago & was working OK. However the latest Win10 update messed up the video. A couple monitors were tried (a 1680x1050 and a...
  9. Where do I find older windows 10 audio drivers?

Where do I find older windows 10 audio drivers?: I noticed that 1703 uses High Definition Audio 10.0.15063.502 (27.07.2017). Sound works flawless to my AV/TV. With 1709 audio cuts out all the time. Its using 10.0.16299.15 (28.09.2017). Is there anywhere I can find that older driver so I can try and see if it fixes...
  10. Trying to find correct drivers for video and audio

Trying to find correct drivers for video and audio: I upgraded an older HP Pavilion dv6910us laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 yesterday and while the upgrade went smoothly, after I logged in I found that the video was using a driver of Microsoft Basic Display Adapter and the sound was using Conexant High Definition...