Windows 10: Trying to fix BSOD crashes

Discus and support Trying to fix BSOD crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So in the last 7-8 weeks I've had about 4 BSOD crashes (with the stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) even after sending my laptop back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JannisGeidatzis, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Trying to fix BSOD crashes

So in the last 7-8 weeks I've had about 4 BSOD crashes (with the stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) even after sending my laptop back to the manufacturer for a checkup. I have already checked whether or not my drivers are up to date (they are) and at this point, I'm at a loss for what else I can do short of a complete factory reset. I found another post in the forums which led me to an article explaining steps to find the .dmp file. The following link is to the .dmp file that I found using the method described in the article (this is the article https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983).

So here is the link to the .dmp file on my Google Drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WlJUFgVXcfti0T3OU_CXgwCGT6li7IvL/view?usp=sharing

I really am at my witts end here and any help would be appreciated!

:)

JannisGeidatzis, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Donna Men Win User

Trying to fix BSOD crashes

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Trying to fix BSOD crashes

1. Trying to fix BSOD crashes - Similar Threads - Trying fix BSOD

2. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try: I've been having numerous blue screens, I can repeat it by launching any game at any time. Some of these errors are Kmode exception not handledPage Fault in Nonpaged AreaRT640x64.sys System thread exception not handledNtkrnlmp.exeand sometimes the bsod will occur during start...
  3. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try: I've been having numerous blue screens, I can repeat it by launching any game at any time. Some of these errors are Kmode exception not handledPage Fault in Nonpaged AreaRT640x64.sys System thread exception not handledNtkrnlmp.exeand sometimes the bsod will occur during start...
  4. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?: Recently I upgraded my motherboard from an Asus Prime H510M-E to a Aorus Z590 Master.Current specifications:Z590 Aorus Master LGA 1200i5-11400F2x16 GB DDR4 3200 MHZGIGABYTE RTX 3060 12 GBWindows 22H2Everytime I launch any sort of game or video it, the app either crashes soon...
  6. How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?: Recently I upgraded my motherboard from an Asus Prime H510M-E to a Aorus Z590 Master.Current specifications:Z590 Aorus Master LGA 1200i5-11400F2x16 GB DDR4 3200 MHZGIGABYTE RTX 3060 12 GBWindows 22H2Everytime I launch any sort of game or video it, the app either crashes soon...
  7. How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?

8. Crashing on startup, tried to fix but still a problem

Crashing on startup, tried to fix but still a problem: My problem starts yesterday when I booted up my laptop- I use a Lenovo G50-80 with Windows 10 At first everything seemed fine but a few minutes into using it it progressively got more and more slow, the thing turning to 'Not Responding', until it finally crashed. I had been...
  9. Need Helping Fixing BSODs/Crashes

Need Helping Fixing BSODs/Crashes: So I built my PC about 8 months ago and have slowly just begun having more and more issues. I am constantly getting BSODs with a bunch of different error codes and explanations. I used WhoCrashed to try and figure out what might be the issue in case I need to RMA something,...
  10. BSOD constant crashes even after trying to fix

BSOD constant crashes even after trying to fix: ive updated and checked up on all of my drivers and in the scan they seem to be fine and completely up to date, and for a day after I didn't have any more problems but the problem recently started up again, and I haven't been able to open up any of my adobe apps and most of...