Windows 10: trying to fix my whack ass drive rn, circled in blue is the same device but it's seen as...

Discus and support trying to fix my whack ass drive rn, circled in blue is the same device but it's seen as... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Princess69Laura [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Princess69Laura, Jan 21, 2020.

1. trying to fix my whack ass drive rn, circled in blue is the same device but it's seen as...

/u/Princess69Laura, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Swirling blue circle

Hi Linda,

Your computer needs to load a specific task that is why you possibly experience a swirling blue circle. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to boot up your computer in Safe Mode?
    • What specific task are you trying to do?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to boot up your computer in Safe Mode.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Blue Circle Always Spinning

Hi Connor,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. The blue loading circle which delays the command initiated by the mouse on your Dell Inspiration laptop might be caused by several factors, viz., an outdated driver for the mouse.,
    or a malfunction on the mouse hardware. To get you sorted, kindly answer the questions below.

• Were there changes made prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

For case isolation, we suggest that you install the driver for the mouse directly from the manufacturer's website.

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Jan 21, 2020
  4. trying to fix my whack ass drive rn, circled in blue is the same device but it's seen as...

Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle

So I just recently updated to Windows 10 on Sunday and now the little blue busy circle is constantly flasshing and it s driving me insane!!! Any suggestions on what this could be and how to fix it. I have already tried restarting, checked for updates on drivers and nothing is working any help would really be appreciated.

MecMec2000, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

trying to fix my whack ass drive rn, circled in blue is the same device but it's seen as...

1. trying to fix my whack ass drive rn, circled in blue is the same device but it's seen as... - Similar Threads - trying fix whack

2. How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?: Why is there a blue circle spinning around my cursor and why, but also why does it seem like it is causing my computer longer to load up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-spinning-blue-circle-next-to-my-cursor/25dc55d9-1959-45cc-b698-7e39313be3b7
  3. How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?: Why is there a blue circle spinning around my cursor and why, but also why does it seem like it is causing my computer longer to load up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-spinning-blue-circle-next-to-my-cursor/25dc55d9-1959-45cc-b698-7e39313be3b7
  4. How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Drive Seen By Device Manager But Not By Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive Seen By Device Manager But Not By Explorer: Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1766 StarTech USB drive connector HGST HUS724040ALE60 SATA 6 The drive shows up in Device Manage but not in Explorer. I need it in Explorer so I can format, partition and use it. How do I troubleshoot this?...
  6. Drive Seen By Device Manager But Not By Explorer

Drive Seen By Device Manager But Not By Explorer: Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1766 StarTech USB drive connector HGST HUS724040ALE60 SATA 6 The drive shows up in Device Manage but not in Explorer. I need it in Explorer so I can format, partition and use it. How do I troubleshoot this?...
  7. Drive Seen By Device Manager But Not By Explorer

8. SSD is seen by Device Management but not in Drive Management

SSD is seen by Device Management but not in Drive Management: Hi,I've a SSD installed in my computer SSD M.2 NVMe, 1Tio.The motherboard BIOS tells me it is there, all tests passed.Windows 10 sees it in the Device Manager, under drives, as WDS100T3X0C-00SJG0 and is said to be fully functional on bus 0, Target Id 0 and LUN 0.Device events...
  9. SSD is seen by Device Management but not in Drive Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD is seen by Device Management but not in Drive Management: Hi,I've a SSD installed in my computer SSD M.2 NVMe, 1Tio.The motherboard BIOS tells me it is there, all tests passed.Windows 10 sees it in the Device Manager, under drives, as WDS100T3X0C-00SJG0 and is said to be fully functional on bus 0, Target Id 0 and LUN 0.Device events...
  10. SSD is seen by Device Management but not in Drive Management