Windows 10: Trying to fix settings unresponsive windows 10

Discus and support Trying to fix settings unresponsive windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; services.msc unresponsive windows 10 computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnWat2, Sep 20, 2019.

1. JohnWat2 Win User

Trying to fix settings unresponsive windows 10

services.msc unresponsive windows 10 computer

:)

JohnWat2, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Sep 20, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Trying to fix settings unresponsive windows 10 - Similar Threads - Trying fix settings

2. Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive: I have recently run into an issue with windows 10 where the start menu and settings have no response when i click on them. Also, none of the task bar apps open, I get an error that states: explorer.exe class not registered. I have tried many different possible fixes but none...
  3. Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive: I have recently run into an issue with windows 10 where the start menu and settings have no response when i click on them. Also, none of the task bar apps open, I get an error that states: explorer.exe class not registered. I have tried many different possible fixes but none...
  4. Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Unresponsive Settings App, Unresponsive Search Bar, Right click property

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Unresponsive Settings App, Unresponsive Search Bar, Right click property: HI Every one ,I have installed windows 10 image on Lenovo laptop from our global cooperate SCCM server. When you login with the first account/ user , everything work fine such as the setting , search and file property etc . But when i try to login with different account/user...
  6. Windows 10 unresponsive

Windows 10 unresponsive: My PC windows 10 freezes. I can only run in safe mode. My version is 19041.1 and occasionally I can click on something and 30 minutes I'll get the window up but then it freezes again. I suspect I need a new update but the last time the computer tried to update it aborted -...
  7. Fix for slow and unresponsive taskbar

Fix for slow and unresponsive taskbar: I am having unusual issues with my taskbar on my computer If anyone knows a permanent fix that would be greatly appreciated My taskbar along the bottom of my computer screen is being slow or unresponsive like the windows button and cortana also the other icons at the...
  8. Taskbar and settings unresponsive

Taskbar and settings unresponsive: Recently, my Dell computer's taskbar has not been working. When I click on the Window's logo, type to search bar, or any of the tools in the right corner, they are unresponsive. I also am not able to open my settings. I have tried to open them through right clicking on my...
  9. Unresponsive Windows 10

Unresponsive Windows 10: My laptop of only 1 year (which is quite expensive) is suddenly going haywire and unresponsive. I'm currently on Windows 10, and problems are on the rise. 3 hours ago, everything was working fine. Suddenly, I noticed my volume was put on mute without me doing anything. After...
  10. Windows 10 Settings is Frozen/Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings is Frozen/Unresponsive: I am running Win 10 and I recently noticed that none of the Settings apps is working. When I click on the settings icon from the Start button the Settings window opens but clicking on any of the icons in that window does nothing. If I right click on the task bar and select...