Windows 10: trying to fix win 10 latest version

Discus and support trying to fix win 10 latest version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I attempted to Over Clock my ram but win 10 didn't like it. Getting kernel corrupted error won't boot past recovery screen, so I created an install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mike308, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Mike308 Win User

trying to fix win 10 latest version

I attempted to Over Clock my ram but win 10 didn't like it. Getting kernel corrupted error won't boot past recovery screen, so I created an install media usb drive, but the chksum doesn't add up. So the system won't boot from the install media it only goes straight to solid blue screen. so in effect my computer is dead. Is there any work around other than wipe the c drive and start over?

:)

Mike308, Jul 13, 2020
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. Sajer Win User
    Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. trying to fix win 10 latest version :)

Sajer, Jul 13, 2020
  4. trying to fix win 10 latest version

how do i run chkdsk fix under administrator in win 10

please list steps to run chkdsk fix in win 10 as administrator

SabrinaWatkins1, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

trying to fix win 10 latest version

1. trying to fix win 10 latest version - Similar Threads - trying fix latest

2. Latest upgrade to Win 10 version H2N1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest upgrade to Win 10 version H2N1: Two problems:1> the fonts now used on the desktop show a drop shadow again. Used to be able to turn this off, but even when I edit the registry setting HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\ListViewShasdow from 1 back to 0 and do a...
  3. Latest upgrade to Win 10 version H2N1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest upgrade to Win 10 version H2N1: Two problems:1> the fonts now used on the desktop show a drop shadow again. Used to be able to turn this off, but even when I edit the registry setting HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\ListViewShasdow from 1 back to 0 and do a...
  4. Latest upgrade to Win 10 version H2N1

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Trying to update Windows 10 to latest version.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to update Windows 10 to latest version.: I am currently running Windows 10 64-bit version 1709. I try to run the update assistant to get it to the current version and nothing seems to be working to update it....
  6. The latest WIN 10 version killed all audio!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The latest WIN 10 version killed all audio!: The latest WIN 10 version killed all audio! I "reset" the machine, now OK. Is there a way to not accidently update to this version? Microsoft keeps "reminding me to update" and that persistence worries me....
  7. Is their a known fix to this? Tried Restarting, happens on the latest version of Windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is their a known fix to this? Tried Restarting, happens on the latest version of Windows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dk_sonnehof [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfy0g0/is_their_a_known_fix_to_this_tried_restarting/
  8. Trying to update to latest win10 version

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to update to latest win10 version: When I try to update it gets just so far and then a message pops up telling me that Avira AntiVir has to be uninstalled because it is not compatible with Win10. When I attempt to uninstall the Avira it gets very, very close to doing so, but then freezes and will never...
  9. Confirm latest Win 10 version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Confirm latest Win 10 version: I have been away from my home in South Africa for over a month, visiting family in the UK & Ireland. I did not have my Win10 Pro 64-bit laptop with me while I was away from home. Is this the latest version of Win 10 available? [img] 52730
  10. Latest WIN version?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest WIN version?: Can anyone confirm that I have the latest update installed? I have this Win 10 64-bit version installed ... [img] 88704