Windows 10: trying to get a Brothers MFC-J497DW all in one printer to work when i want to print what i...

Discus and support trying to get a Brothers MFC-J497DW all in one printer to work when i want to print what i... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; bought this MFC-J497DW printer and still am having problem getting it to print when i ask it to print?? i have uninstalled and reinstalled and shout... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TerryVandegrift, Sep 11, 2020.

1. trying to get a Brothers MFC-J497DW all in one printer to work when i want to print what i...

bought this MFC-J497DW printer and still am having problem getting it to print when i ask it to print??

i have uninstalled and reinstalled and shout it off for 30 sec and repluged it back in and on and still will not show or print what i have on screen to print a copy of???

Is the the way of the world to come ????

we need things to go right not to just make our lifes living hell and not get work done

:)

TerryVandegrift, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

trying to get a Brothers MFC-J497DW all in one printer to work when i want to print what i...

1. trying to get a Brothers MFC-J497DW all in one printer to work when i want to print what i... - Similar Threads - trying Brothers MFC

2. brother mfc - j6920DW not printing portrait.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    brother mfc - j6920DW not printing portrait.: I have a brother mfc - j6920DW refuses to print portrait. Quite literally ever setting has been changed to print portrait, on the printer, in the "printer preferences". Yet I still get landscape, like, I have been studying I.T. for a year, if I can solve it, then how could...
  3. Brother Printer MFC-J220

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brother Printer MFC-J220: Brother Printer MFC-J220 still not working and now am getting messages that there's an error in Windows. I was following on from another Brother printer help. Why can't Microsoft send the update to correct this problem. In a way I'm glad I'm not on my own but come on...
  4. Brother MFC-465CN printer is not printing since updates

Brother MFC-465CN printer is not printing since updates: Hopefully, someone will be able to help me. Ever since the 6/2020 Microsoft updates, I have not been able to print from my computer. I have Windows 10 version 1909. I can scan and copy just fine, but cannot print anything. My Brother printer MFC-465CN is not listed in the...
  5. brothers MFC-J415W printer won't print

brothers MFC-J415W printer won't print: My Brothers MFC-J415W says that it's printing my test page/document but then it disappears from the Que with nothing printed. My husband can print remotely from his computer. My laptop printed fine a week ago!...
  6. Brother MFC-490CW printer not printing from PC

Brother MFC-490CW printer not printing from PC: We were on the phone with Brother Customer Service for over 2 hours and did all their recommended processes including reinstall the printer and drivers but we still cannot print. I can function selections like copying from the face of the printer but when I send a document...
  7. Brother MFC-465CN Printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brother MFC-465CN Printer: Hi there, since 2 days ago when Microsoft 365 was updated, I can no longer print but I can still scan. TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-mfc-465cn-printer/c38e4789-4843-4cac-9aae-42560fce4134
  8. Brothers MFC-885CW printer

Brothers MFC-885CW printer: I try reconnecting to WIFI with no luck. I tried all trouble shooting methods, to no avail. When I do port configuration it gives me a message that an error occurred during port configuration. Any help would be much appreciated....
  9. Brother MFC-L2750DW Printer scans but does not print anymore

Brother MFC-L2750DW Printer scans but does not print anymore: Hello, I purchased a new Brother printer about 4 months ago and it was working fine over my network at home, also from my android phone however i travel between offices and on the road regularly and i'm back at home and cannot print over my network, however using the...
  10. Brother printer MFC-J6730DW

Brother printer MFC-J6730DW: Loading A3 paper into front of machine tray 2 in portrait position. Detailing landscape print on full page but will only print landscape across A3 page. Have tried to rotate image before print but no change. Please help....