Windows 10: Trying to get back an app I paid for from another PC

Discus and support Trying to get back an app I paid for from another PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I had the Planner 5D builder app on my previous PC and had bought all the features. I reinstalled it today on my new PC but don't know how... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DenitaArnold_800, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Trying to get back an app I paid for from another PC

Hi,

I had the Planner 5D builder app on my previous PC and had bought all the features. I reinstalled

it today on my new PC but don't know how to get back the features I paid for. I tried to log in

using Google, but it doesn't show the features I bought, so I must logged in using something else.

What can I do? I really don't want to buy the features all over again. Thanks

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Apr 19, 2021

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Trying to get back an app I paid for from another PC

Marketplace thinks app is installed, when it isn't (and so I cannot re-install)

Hi Beatriz, and thankyou for your response. Actually, it does not answer the problem, unfortunately.

I cannot follow the step you suggest ('uninstall the free trial') because the app (neither the free trial nor the paid app) does not appear on my application list.

If I search for the app on marketplace, it won't let me install it (free trial or paid app) because it says that it is already installed. But because it does not show up on my app list, I cannot uninstall it.

It looks like the only answer is a hard reset and restore to factory settings. This is not a good answer really!

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Jim

Jim Chapman - Turnipsoft, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Trying to get back an app I paid for from another PC

1. Trying to get back an app I paid for from another PC - Similar Threads - Trying app paid

2. Can I download the game from my account if I already Paid for it On another PC on the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download the game from my account if I already Paid for it On another PC on the same...: Hello, I was wondering if I buy a game from a Microsoft Store on my account. And if I log in On the same account from another PC. Would I Still Be able to Download The game without Paying for it?...
  3. Can I download the game from my account if I already Paid for it On another PC on the same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I download the game from my account if I already Paid for it On another PC on the same...: Hello, I was wondering if I buy a game from a Microsoft Store on my account. And if I log in On the same account from another PC. Would I Still Be able to Download The game without Paying for it?...
  4. Trying to get back on the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to get back on the internet: I have windows 10 and cannot get on the internet. I was on, don't know what I did, but cannot get back on. Rebooted the modem and router. Tried a reset. Tried a restore, but it would not work. Trouble shooters do not work, I tried 10 different fixes from the internet ,...
  5. Trying to get back on the internet

Trying to get back on the internet: I have windows 10 and cannot get on the internet. I was on, don't know what I did, but cannot get back on. Rebooted the modem and router. Tried a reset. Tried a restore, but it would not work. Trouble shooters do not work, I tried 10 different fixes from the internet ,...
  6. Trying to get my widows apps back after factory resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to get my widows apps back after factory resetting my pc: I had to factory reset my pc and now I don't have any windows apps on my pc. I've tried running powershell but I keep getting an error message and don't know what it means....
  7. Trying to get my widows apps back after factory resetting my pc

Trying to get my widows apps back after factory resetting my pc: I had to factory reset my pc and now I don't have any windows apps on my pc. I've tried running powershell but I keep getting an error message and don't know what it means....
  8. Trying to get my widows apps back after factory resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Getting an app back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting an app back: Hello Microsoft community, I am writing this message because years ago I downloaded an app Minecraft which I payed somewhere around $20 for. I recently accidentally deleted it, and I am confused on how to get it back. Everytime I try to redownload it, it gives me an error...
  10. Copy Windows APP from one PC to another?

Copy Windows APP from one PC to another?: Greetings! I just noticed a Store bought APP not being available for download anymore so I can't get it onto my new PC. Apparently It's not even visible to me anymore when searching for it in my Store Library. Where I DO still have access to it is on my old PC so...