Windows 10: Trying to get back an app I paid for from another PC

Discus and support Trying to get back an app I paid for from another PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I had the Planner 5D builder app on my previous PC and had bought all the features. I reinstalled it today on my new PC but don't know how... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DenitaArnold_800, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Trying to get back an app I paid for from another PC

Hi,

I had the Planner 5D builder app on my previous PC and had bought all the features. I reinstalled

it today on my new PC but don't know how to get back the features I paid for. I tried to log in

using Google, but it doesn't show the features I bought, so I must logged in using something else.

What can I do? I really don't want to buy the features all over again. Thanks

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Apr 19, 2021

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Trying to get back an app I paid for from another PC

Marketplace thinks app is installed, when it isn't (and so I cannot re-install)

Hi Beatriz, and thankyou for your response. Actually, it does not answer the problem, unfortunately.

I cannot follow the step you suggest ('uninstall the free trial') because the app (neither the free trial nor the paid app) does not appear on my application list.

If I search for the app on marketplace, it won't let me install it (free trial or paid app) because it says that it is already installed. But because it does not show up on my app list, I cannot uninstall it.

It looks like the only answer is a hard reset and restore to factory settings. This is not a good answer really!

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Jim

Jim Chapman - Turnipsoft, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Trying to get back an app I paid for from another PC

1. Trying to get back an app I paid for from another PC - Similar Threads - Trying app paid

2. Getting ads - Paid for Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting ads - Paid for Premium: Paid for Solitaire Premium in October. Last 2 days I have been getting ads. You have my money, stop the ads! This is not the first time this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-ads-paid-for-premium/50ced721-d209-4227-8eb4-d2e02bb3e983
  3. Getting an app back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting an app back: Hello Microsoft community, I am writing this message because years ago I downloaded an app Minecraft which I payed somewhere around $20 for. I recently accidentally deleted it, and I am confused on how to get it back. Everytime I try to redownload it, it gives me an error...
  4. I am trying to remove the twitch app from my pc

I am trying to remove the twitch app from my pc: I have the twicth app on my pc windows 10. i tried to update it and it glitched and now says the installer wont work because the app is running but its not running anywhere i can find on my pc. it wont all me to uninstall it as it says its still running but it wont let me run...
  5. Can I get drivers from a USB to another?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I get drivers from a USB to another?: I have an Afterglow headset, it's USB that plugs in is MASSIVE. huge. was wondering if theres a way to get the content of that USB onto another, of course I know I'd have to format it but just wondering. It doesn't show up in file explorer. submitted by /u/Nanamagari1989...
  6. Another update sent from microsoft, another day of trying to get my computer working with...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Another update sent from microsoft, another day of trying to get my computer working with...: Here we go again! I receive another forced update sent from Microsoft now my computer ****p, mouse not working properly, visual distortions in display, etc. I tried to roll back the update and now the work files are missing that I need. The big question is, how do I stop the...
  7. OS from one PC to another PC to get Windows 10

OS from one PC to another PC to get Windows 10: I have a full version of Windows 7 on one Computer and I need to put it on another Computer so what would be the best way to do this? The reason why is if you have the full version of Windows 7 you can upgrade it to Windows 10 for free. 121448
  8. OS from one PC to another PC to get Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    OS from one PC to another PC to get Windows 10: I have a full version of Windows 7 on one Computer and I need to put it on another Computer so what would be the best way to do this? The reason why is if you have the full version of Windows 7 you can upgrade it to Windows 10 for free. 121448
  9. Copy Windows APP from one PC to another?

Copy Windows APP from one PC to another?: Greetings! I just noticed a Store bought APP not being available for download anymore so I can't get it onto my new PC. Apparently It's not even visible to me anymore when searching for it in my Store Library. Where I DO still have access to it is on my old PC so...
  10. Another try

Another try: I have tried 10 a couple of times when the upgrade was free but it was so buggy and the privacy issues did worry me and on one machine the whole thing just froze. Now I am wondering if I am too late to install 7 onto a new drive and then upgrade for free? Edit I am...