Windows 10: Trying to get C:\\drive back to where it was

Discus and support Trying to get C:\\drive back to where it was in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Trying to get C:\\drive back to where it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobtnGwen, Feb 11, 2019.

1. RobtnGwen Win User

Trying to get C:\\drive back to where it was

:)

RobtnGwen, Feb 11, 2019
  2. little cat, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Reformatting the c drive

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• What the exact error message that you're getting when you try to reformat your C: drive?
    • Why do you want to reformat your your C: drive?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any significant changes to your computer prior to the issue?

We look forward to your reply.

Ramon Imp, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Trying to get C:\\drive back to where it was

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Trying to get C:\\drive back to where it was - Similar Threads - Trying drive where

2. Trying to get windows 10 back to window 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to get windows 10 back to window 7: I'm trying to get windows 10 back to windows 7 but whenever I press recover, it just saids the files I need for Windows 7 have been deleted. Whyyy? Pleaseee help!!...
  3. c drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    c drive: open c drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive/a46f18cc-0ab3-4cf6-9cc2-d70cae15b455
  4. Drive C getting Full automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive C getting Full automatically: i've noticed that my C Drive (which windows is installed on it) gets filled every minute automatically without me downloading or doing anything let me explain a situation so you can understand exactly what i mean : i don't turn off my PC because i work with it almost 18 hours...
  5. How to get full permissions for C drive folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get full permissions for C drive folders?: I have spent a ridiculous amount of time Googling this now, going from forum to forum and am now (understandably, no?) feeling very irritated! *sarc Why on earth do Microsoft design Windows 10 Home Edition so that dialogue boxes come up telling you to contact the system or...
  6. Changed to Standard account and can't get back to Admin. a/c

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changed to Standard account and can't get back to Admin. a/c: Hi,I changed to standard account and can't get back to administrator account to install programs.When I try to run"net user administrator /active:yes" or go to control panel and click"change account" I get a dialogue box for permission to make changes but there is no...
  7. Windows 10: Unable to change drive D back to C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Unable to change drive D back to C: Hi, A PC tech change by mistake the windows drive C to D. The computer can naturally not boot to Windows any more. Using both the internal Win maintenance (as admin), or the regedit or external Mini XP I can change back the drives, but it does not persist, and always...
  8. drive C is getting fatter

in Windows 10 Support
    drive C is getting fatter: After I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, drive C (the system drive) shrink to less than 60GB. Now it grew back to 80GB. Disk cleanup (incl. system cleanup) didn't change a bit. I already erased everything related to windows 7. Is there anything else I can do? thanks...
  9. c drive automatically getting filled up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    c drive automatically getting filled up: Dear All, I had upgraded to win 10 about two months ago. for the last two days my c drive is getting filled up automatically. It is in excess of 90 gb and yet yesterday It was full. I tried to use the help from online and checked on dosv files etc but to no avail. I then...
  10. c drive automatically getting filled up

in Windows 10 Support
    c drive automatically getting filled up: Dear All, I had upgraded to win 10 about two months ago. for the last two days my c drive is getting filled up automatically. It is in excess of 90 gb and yet yesterday It was full. I tried to use the help from online and checked on dosv files etc but to no avail. I then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trying to get c:\\drive back to where it was