Windows 10: Trying to get C:\\drive back to where it was

Discus and support Trying to get C:\\drive back to where it was in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Trying to get C:\\drive back to where it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobtnGwen, Feb 11, 2019.

1. RobtnGwen Win User

Trying to get C:\\drive back to where it was

:)

RobtnGwen, Feb 11, 2019
  2. little cat, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Reformatting the c drive

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• What the exact error message that you're getting when you try to reformat your C: drive?
    • Why do you want to reformat your your C: drive?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any significant changes to your computer prior to the issue?

We look forward to your reply.

Ramon Imp, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Trying to get C:\\drive back to where it was

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Trying to get C:\\drive back to where it was - Similar Threads - Trying drive where

2. How to get back into my c drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get back into my c drive: I was attempting to clean up my files when I had accidentally deleted the users file from my c drive. From that moment my computer constantly crashed, freezes. I have tried to use the command prompt won’t open for me and I’ve attempted to change the ownership to myself,...
  3. How to get back into my c drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back into my c drive: I was attempting to clean up my files when I had accidentally deleted the users file from my c drive. From that moment my computer constantly crashed, freezes. I have tried to use the command prompt won’t open for me and I’ve attempted to change the ownership to myself,...
  4. How to get back into my c drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Moved Files To D:\ Drive and tried to Move them Back To C:\

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moved Files To D:\ Drive and tried to Move them Back To C:\: I moved what drive my desktop was set to from my C:\ drive to my D:\ drive. This made me unable to access files so I tried to "restore to default" and that didn't seem to work. When I restarted my PC all of my files that was stored in the D:\ drive were gone and the drive is...
  6. Moved Files To D:\ Drive and tried to Move them Back To C:\

Moved Files To D:\ Drive and tried to Move them Back To C:\: I moved what drive my desktop was set to from my C:\ drive to my D:\ drive. This made me unable to access files so I tried to "restore to default" and that didn't seem to work. When I restarted my PC all of my files that was stored in the D:\ drive were gone and the drive is...
  7. Moved Files To D:\ Drive and tried to Move them Back To C:\

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Trying to get back on the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to get back on the internet: I have windows 10 and cannot get on the internet. I was on, don't know what I did, but cannot get back on. Rebooted the modem and router. Tried a reset. Tried a restore, but it would not work. Trouble shooters do not work, I tried 10 different fixes from the internet ,...
  9. Trying to get back on the internet

Trying to get back on the internet: I have windows 10 and cannot get on the internet. I was on, don't know what I did, but cannot get back on. Rebooted the modem and router. Tried a reset. Tried a restore, but it would not work. Trouble shooters do not work, I tried 10 different fixes from the internet ,...
  10. I'm trying to clone a partition back to my C drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm trying to clone a partition back to my C drive: I deleted the partition Windows RE tools OEM Partition in order to add 480GB of unallocated space to my main partition. I have the re tools partition on a recent backup of my pc. I tried using macrium reflect to put it back, but it wants to format my drive first. I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trying to get c:\\drive back to where it was