Windows 10: Trying to get Hp kepboard to work with my Dell desktop

Discus and support Trying to get Hp kepboard to work with my Dell desktop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Howdy all, I have 2 nice older Keyboards both HP KB-0316 one wired nd 1 wireless. they will not work on my Dell desktop at all. The error unknown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jasontrevor, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Trying to get Hp kepboard to work with my Dell desktop

Howdy all,

I have 2 nice older Keyboards both HP KB-0316 one wired nd 1 wireless. they will not work on my Dell desktop at all. The error unknown USB device keep popping up. In the control panel it says Device descriptor request failed. I have tried uninstalling, searching for driver updates. No luck, and advice?

Thank you for reading

:)

jasontrevor, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Oct 15, 2018
  3. CountMike Win User
    I Can't Install an old USB HP PSC printer to my Win 10 Dell Desktop

Which exact PSC printer do you have ?

Trying to get Hp kepboard to work with my Dell desktop [​IMG]

Trying to get Hp kepboard to work with my Dell desktop [​IMG]

These are just some I found in the list.

CountMike, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Trying to get Hp kepboard to work with my Dell desktop

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Trying to get Hp kepboard to work with my Dell desktop

1. Trying to get Hp kepboard to work with my Dell desktop - Similar Threads - Trying kepboard Dell

2. A reconditioned HP desktop was purchased and tried to get past a child issue:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A reconditioned HP desktop was purchased and tried to get past a child issue:: Hi:The reconditioned HP desktop and was doing all the updates. Finally it finished and here is the problem. I am at the screen where it is asking me to put in the necessary information and I am stuck at the part where it is asking me for my birthdate. It errors because it...
  3. A reconditioned HP desktop was purchased and tried to get past a child issue:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A reconditioned HP desktop was purchased and tried to get past a child issue:: Hi:The reconditioned HP desktop and was doing all the updates. Finally it finished and here is the problem. I am at the screen where it is asking me to put in the necessary information and I am stuck at the part where it is asking me for my birthdate. It errors because it...
  4. A reconditioned HP desktop was purchased and tried to get past a child issue:

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Trying to install windows 10 on my dell inspirion 3647 desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install windows 10 on my dell inspirion 3647 desktop: Trying to install windows 10 on my dell inspirion 3647 desktop and i cant get past the install drivers screen ive went to the support drivers and downloads page for Dell and downloaded every driver used separate usb drive but windows isnt seeing them and they dont show up or...
  6. Trying to install windows 10 on my dell inspirion 3647 desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install windows 10 on my dell inspirion 3647 desktop: Trying to install windows 10 on my dell inspirion 3647 desktop and i cant get past the install drivers screen ive went to the support drivers and downloads page for Dell and downloaded every driver used separate usb drive but windows isnt seeing them and they dont show up or...
  7. Trying to install windows 10 on my dell inspirion 3647 desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. HP to Dell Transition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP to Dell Transition: Recently I bought a Dell Laptop, I had an HP, and I am looking to delete all the files from the "documents" folder in the old PC without impacting the One Drive Folder I want to transition all of these files on One Drive to my new PC...
  9. getting my hp printer to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    getting my hp printer to work: hp printer wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-my-hp-printer-to-work/9696eed8-7944-4397-8b5f-289e813364ab
  10. My Combo AudioJack will not work on my New HP Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Combo AudioJack will not work on my New HP Desktop: On Christmas, I got my first Desktop PC and set it up flawlessly. When Plugged in my Apple earbuds, or any Earbuds or headphones to the combo audio jack, it would not pick up the Speaker sounds. But it would pick up the mic. I looked up lots of tutorials for this issue with...