Windows 10: Trying to get rid of task buttons that pop up in full screen mode

Discus and support Trying to get rid of task buttons that pop up in full screen mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I don't even know what these things are called, but they are annoying, and they pop up every time I hover my cursor over the top and bottom sections... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Svardja, May 15, 2019.

1. Svardja Win User

Trying to get rid of task buttons that pop up in full screen mode

So I don't even know what these things are called, but they are annoying, and they pop up every time I hover my cursor over the top and bottom sections of my screen when I'm in full screen mode in Age of Empire: DE. It is especially annoying, because they cause my game to flicker every time, and sometimes I accidentally click them, so it interferes with my gameplay. I've checked my taskbar settings and game mode settings, but can't find anything to get rid of them.

My question is: What are they called, and how do I get rid of them?

Trying to get rid of task buttons that pop up in full screen mode 22513711-3c9d-4f25-9093-2351bba93703?upload=true.jpg

:)

Svardja, May 15, 2019

2. How to delete the task or deactivate it from popping up again.

Hello Moh’d Hamdani,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As I have understood, you are experiencing issue with pop up coming on the screen after you reboot the system and now you want to get rid of that popup on the system.

I certainly understand your concern.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

To delete a task by using the Windows interface

• If Task Scheduler is not open, start Task Scheduler.
    • Find and click the task folder in the console tree that contains the task to delete.
    • In the console window, click the task to delete.
    • In the Actions pane, click
      Delete.
    • In the Confirm delete dialog box, click
      Yes.
    I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, May 15, 2019
  3. On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Task bar and select ShowTouch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

• Next click on Action center and select
      Tablet Mode.

• Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the
      Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Aswin_Anand, May 15, 2019
  4. Trying to get rid of task buttons that pop up in full screen mode

How to get the on-screen keyboard to pop up in tablet mode

In tablet mode the on-screen keyboard rarely pops up when touching a text input field, and there is no task bar and no touch keyboard icon. What is the point of tablet mode if I can't use it as a tablet? Touch functionality took 3 steps back in Win10.
    compared to 8.1.

Mark McQuaide, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Trying to get rid of task buttons that pop up in full screen mode

1. Trying to get rid of task buttons that pop up in full screen mode - Similar Threads - Trying rid task

2. How do I get the Taskbar to pop up in Full screen mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the Taskbar to pop up in Full screen mode?: One of the things I like about the Edge browser is that when in full screen mode it "pops down" to show open browser tabs when the mouse is moved to the top of the screen.I like my Taskbar hidden and, when not in Full Screen, it "pops up" on mouse contact.However, when in...
  3. How do I get the Taskbar to pop up in Full screen mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the Taskbar to pop up in Full screen mode?: One of the things I like about the Edge browser is that when in full screen mode it "pops down" to show open browser tabs when the mouse is moved to the top of the screen.I like my Taskbar hidden and, when not in Full Screen, it "pops up" on mouse contact.However, when in...
  4. How do I get the Taskbar to pop up in Full screen mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't get rid of pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get rid of pop-ups: I keep getting pop-ups that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These pop-ups are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?...
  6. How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Softonic pop ups: I have Win 10 and have spent much time searching how to get rid of Softonic popups. I don't think there's any way to do it. Best I can tell, Softonics comes from Microsoft and is loaded into Microsoft Edge. And from there it invades all browsers. Even though I don't use Edge,...
  7. Full screen pop ups

Full screen pop ups: I am getting full screen pop ups when I go to CNN. Smart screen detected only one with a warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-pop-ups/8ef59332-d319-4726-a1af-67b105c942be"
  8. How to get rid of pop ups

How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  9. How to get rid of Bing popping up?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Bing popping up?: Good Afternoon All, Since this forum always solves my problems I hope someone will kindly solve this one. When I don't use my computer for a while it goes dark and then when I click the mouse I have to click on my name and click sign in. When I do so Bing shopping or...
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171