Windows 10: Trying to get taskbar on center monitor of 3 monitors in surround mode as one screen

Discus and support Trying to get taskbar on center monitor of 3 monitors in surround mode as one screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 3 3440 x1440 monitors connected to an RTX 3090 graphics card. I have the monitors set up in the Nvidia surround mode as one monitor 10340 x... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 333t, Mar 20, 2021.

1. 333t Win User

Trying to get taskbar on center monitor of 3 monitors in surround mode as one screen

I have 3 3440 x1440 monitors connected to an RTX 3090 graphics card. I have the monitors set up in the Nvidia surround mode as one monitor 10340 x 1440. Under taskbar settings, you can set the taskbar to top, bottom, left, and right monitor locations. What I would like to do is put the taskbar on the center monitor at the bottom, which is not a listed option. If I drag the taskbar with the mouse, I can move it to the bottom of the center monitor. Unfortunately it will not stay there. Sometimes it just moves to the location listed in taskbar settings. When restarting computer, it moves back to the location in taskbar settings. Is there any way to keep the taskbar on the bottom of the center monitor without disabling the surround and having 3 separate monitors?

:)

2. MarkDill Win User

Taskbar & Full Screen Multi-Monitor

Hi guys, wondering if someone has a solution for keeping the taskbar behind a fullscreen app, for example...

I have 3 monitors, my main for gaming, movies, etc and my other 2 for side projects and random stuff.. however when i am watching a full screen movie on my main monitor while clicking on either of my other
    monitors i get the taskbar popping up over it which can be annoying.. i am aware that i can set it to "Auto-hide" but honestly that is even more annoying for me (fussy i know) i would prefer not to have a third-party program but list your suggestions regardless..

I am using windows 10 pro, thanks in advance.

MarkDill, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Center Taskbar icons ont sceond Monitor

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you want the icons in taskbar of the second monitor to be in the center position as it is in the primary monitor.

We would like to know, how you centered the taskbar icon on the primary monitor.

Did you use any third party apps to customize/center the taskbar icon, then you will have options in the app settings to center on multiple monitor.

We would also like to know, how you are projecting the second monitor.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Trying to get taskbar on center monitor of 3 monitors in surround mode as one screen

Taskbar Stuck At Top of Screen

I have a four monitors setup on my desktop. Three are merged into a into single horizontal display using my Nvidia GTX 970 (Display 1) and the fourth is sitting off of my onboard Intel Graphics. (Display 2) At some point, WIndows 10 decided that my taskbar
    should be at the top of my left most monitor of Display 1 rather than at the bottom of the center monitor. If I go to the taskbar properties, I see that "Taskbar location on screen:" is set to "Custom." If I try to change this setting to "Bottom" and apply
    it, nothing happens even though the drop down box shows "Boittom." If I leave the taskbar properties and come back, the setting is back to "Custom."

If I disable NVidia Surround, I can set the taskbar to "Bottom". But when I re-enable Surround, the task bar is stuck at the bottom of the left most monitor of Display 1, not on the center monitor.

Is there a way to center the taskbar to the bottom of the center monitor like I had it when I original setup my Nvidia Surround?

BryanMurray, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Trying to get taskbar on center monitor of 3 monitors in surround mode as one screen

1. Trying to get taskbar on center monitor of 3 monitors in surround mode as one screen - Similar Threads - Trying taskbar center

2. Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors: I want to hide the Taskbar on only one of my three monitors. When I right-click the taskbar and go to Taskbar Settings, there is an option to show the taskbar on all displays. This is turned on by default, but when I turn it off, the Taskbar on my second and third monitor...
  3. Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors: I want to hide the Taskbar on only one of my three monitors. When I right-click the taskbar and go to Taskbar Settings, there is an option to show the taskbar on all displays. This is turned on by default, but when I turn it off, the Taskbar on my second and third monitor...
  4. Is there a way to hide the taskbar on one monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to hide the taskbar on one monitor?: Got a 3 monitor setup with one on top and 2 below. I want to disable the taskbar on the top monitor. Windows settings remove it on all but the primary monitor. Any idea how to do this? I looked at DisplayFusion but its $30usd for a licence and I think I just missed a sale......
  5. My HP monitor screen display is not centered.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My HP monitor screen display is not centered.: HP Monitor screen display has moved down. How to reposition the display back up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-monitor-screen-display-is-not-centered/ba17fe0f-df29-4fd2-89c5-db1d5af7e1b8
  6. screen image on 2nd monitor off-center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen image on 2nd monitor off-center: Hi - I have two monitors connected to my HP Prodesk, and I'm using Windows 10. I've never had a problem with the displays until I moved the entire workstation from my office to my home. Now there is a large blank area that runs vertically along the left edge of the monitor....
  7. Disable taskbar on one monitor only?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable taskbar on one monitor only?: I got a four monitor setup and I keep accidentally clicking on the icons on my fourth monitors taskbar when doing stuff on my third monitor. Does anyone know a way to just get rid of that taskbar on that monitor only? I tried both Ultramon and DisplayFusion and none do what...
  8. Center Taskbar icons ont sceond Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Center Taskbar icons ont sceond Monitor: Hello, I centered my icons on the Main Taskbar my questen now: Is it possible to center the Taskbar icons on the second toolbar on my second Monitor?...
  9. screen is not centered in monitor - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen is not centered in monitor - Windows 10: screen is not centered in monitor - windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-is-not-centered-in-monitor-windows-10/17303f91-66fe-48ad-b4e7-5d2b7b3606b6
  10. Start Menu Reposition to center monitor of 3 monitor wide screen setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Reposition to center monitor of 3 monitor wide screen setup: I have just upgraded from win 7 ultimate to win 10 pro on my gaming computer. I have 3 monitors set to act as one wide desktop. Currently the Win 10 start menu positions to the far left of the left monitor. Is there a way to reposition it (in it's entirety) to he center...