Windows 10: Trying to get the comparability tab in properties.

Discus and support Trying to get the comparability tab in properties. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m trying to run some older games and I need to use compatibility mode. I didn’t have it in properties so I looked up how to add it. So I followed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/benizok, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Trying to get the comparability tab in properties.

I’m trying to run some older games and I need to use compatibility mode. I didn’t have it in properties so I looked up how to add it. So I followed the steps of going into Run then finding windows. It says that I need to click on “AppCompat” but that doesn’t show up. Any ideas on how to get this to work?

Edit: PC is running an activated copy of Home.

submitted by /u/benizok
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/benizok, Jan 25, 2021
  2. RyoTakagi Win User

Properties Tab

Hello, I see that you have a few tabs missing in explorer properties. The forum thread may help you resolve this. Try the methods listed here!:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope this helps!

RyoTakagi, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    no enhancements tab on my speaker properties HP windows 10

Hi Manuelde,

Outdated audio driver is one of the usual caused why the enhancements tab is not appearing on the speakers properties. There are also audio drivers that don't have an enhancement tab.

To isolate the root cause of the issue, we need additional information:

• Which audio driver are you using?
    • Were you able to use the enhancement tab before?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest uninstalling the driver using the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Trying to get the comparability tab in properties.

Location-tab in Properties

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The information provided by you in the post, seems to be the Location tab is missing under
    Properties.

Usually the Location tab will be present under
    Properties
    for the folders listed under Quick Access (Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures) and folders listed under
    This PC (3d Objects, Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, Videos).

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please provide us the screenshot of the windows where you are not able to get the
    Location tab under properties. (Please follow the steps mentioned in the

screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots.) Do not share any personal information in the screenshots.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Trying to get the comparability tab in properties.

1. Trying to get the comparability tab in properties. - Similar Threads - Trying comparability tab

2. Windows 11 Properties tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Properties tab: I was trying to change the properties of a folder as the admin account and when I went to select the check boxes for modify and full control, they are not selectable. What should I do?...
  3. Windows 11 Properties tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Properties tab: I was trying to change the properties of a folder as the admin account and when I went to select the check boxes for modify and full control, they are not selectable. What should I do?...
  4. No security tab in folder properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No security tab in folder properties: Recently I installed a gameHalo Infinity from Microsoft Store but later decided to uninstall it. But I am unable to remove it from my computer. It got installed it in one of my secondary drives. Now I have a folder named Program Files which I am unable to delete. It says I...
  5. No security tab in folder properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No security tab in folder properties: Recently I installed a gameHalo Infinity from Microsoft Store but later decided to uninstall it. But I am unable to remove it from my computer. It got installed it in one of my secondary drives. Now I have a folder named Program Files which I am unable to delete. It says I...
  6. no security tab in properties?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    no security tab in properties?: VER: 21H1 19043.1110 There is no security tab in properties and the files and folders are padlocked, so I can't change permissions/ownership? The files are on a USB pendrive, copied from a previous PC (the whole downloads folder infact!). I've tried the: 1) Simply type Win+R...
  7. No sharing tab in wifi properties.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sharing tab in wifi properties.: Hey I'm having issues with my network adapter properties where I can't see my sharing tab. I'm on a Lenovo IdeaPad S145 which was in S mode but I uninstalled it with the Microsoft store app that does it for you. I don't know if that will help or not. Here is my directions to...
  8. Location-tab in Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Location-tab in Properties: Hallo! I am using windows10 In all my property-windows I am missing my "Location3-tab. So I can't move certain personal files in a proper way. Can someone help me with this?...
  9. No Security Tab In Properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Security Tab In Properties: So I wanted to move music from my computer to a USB drive, but when I got there there was no security tab to change permissions. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks, Stagcraft184...
  10. Sharing tab missing in properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing tab missing in properties: I have Win 10 Home 64 bit. In my Win 7 there used to be a Share tab in file properties. In my Win 10 this tab is missing in properties. Any help in recovering it would be appreciated. As additional information, I am the sole user of the PC with only the one account that...