Windows 10: trying to get windows 10 media creation tool

Discus and support trying to get windows 10 media creation tool in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im trying to get the windows 10 media creation tool but microsofts website isnt loading so can anyone give me the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jasondodd2, May 25, 2020.

1. trying to get windows 10 media creation tool

im trying to get the windows 10 media creation tool but microsofts website isnt loading so can anyone give me the file

:)

jasondodd2, May 25, 2020
  2. Vijay B Win User

Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, May 25, 2020
  3. creation of windows 10 media

Hi Jithesh,

You might face this issue if the downloaded setup file is corrupted.

• Did you try to download the setup again?
    • Did you try to upgrade through Windows Update?

First, I would suggest you to try updating through Windows Update and check if you are able to upgrade to Windows 10. If you are unable to upgrade through Windows Update, then I would suggest you to download the Windows 10 ISO again and save it locally
    on the desktop and then try to run the upgrade.

Media creation tool

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, May 25, 2020
  4. trying to get windows 10 media creation tool

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, May 25, 2020
Thema:

trying to get windows 10 media creation tool

1. trying to get windows 10 media creation tool - Similar Threads - trying media creation

2. WINDOWS 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL: Hi, I'm a user of Windows. I want to reinstall Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool to make the USB pen drive bootable. But, I don't want to remove the files saved in my PC. Instead of files, I want to remove apps and settings.My PC specifications:Manufacturer: DELLProcessor:...
  3. MEDIA CREATION TOOL WINDOWS 10

MEDIA CREATION TOOL WINDOWS 10: Hello dear Microsoft community, I have Windows 10 on my laptop and I want to download the iso file for Windows 10, so I downloaded the media creation tool to download the ISO file.. The problem is that my internet is slow and after 5 hours the download is at 60% and the media...
  4. trying to install win 10 with media creation tool

trying to install win 10 with media creation tool: I downloaded the media creation tool on an laptop with win 8.1 and want to install win 10. The problem is, it asks me what to keep, i tried all the different selections, then it goes to checking for updates. After it is done it asks me again what to keep and then goes to...
  5. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool: I'm helping my boyfriend build a PC and he needs Windows 10. So I downloaded the media creation tool. I ran the tool and went through the steps to 'create the media' on a USB drive that is plugged into my laptop. it goes all the way through the loading process this takes a...
  6. windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 media creation tool: were can i download windows 10 media creation tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-media-creation-tool/3c0c9877-366e-4705-b91d-bd15f854866d"
  7. windows 10 media creation tool

windows 10 media creation tool: I need to reinstall windows 10 home on my daughters laptop. The media creation tool only installs the pro version. How do I force it or get the windows 10 home?...
  8. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool: Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a Windows 10 ISO file with media creation tool. I digged a little on the web about how can I accomplish that. I've read an answer at one of posts in this forum that it says: "The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will...
  9. Windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 media creation tool: Windows 10 media creation tool is still available after the Windows 10 free upgrading program closed? It is very useful to get the right copy of Windows 10 installer. Anyone who are working in Microsoft, please keep this function available all the time. Many thanks. 53503
  10. trying to update by media creation tool

trying to update by media creation tool: trying to update by media creation tool downloaded ok and created iso dvd. on running i cannot keep personal files and apps it says you cannot keep windows setting, personal files and apps because you have chosen to install windows 10 using a different language to the one...