Windows 10: Trying to get Windows Mobile device installed on win 10. I edited the reg ex according to...

Discus and support Trying to get Windows Mobile device installed on win 10. I edited the reg ex according to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to pull logs off of a warehouse forklift that uses the windows mobility software and not having any luck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dan Byerly, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Trying to get Windows Mobile device installed on win 10. I edited the reg ex according to...

I am trying to pull logs off of a warehouse forklift that uses the windows mobility software and not having any luck

:)

Dan Byerly, Jan 6, 2021
  2. JT81 Win User

How to edit/modify reg in WM device

May I check how do i go about edit or modify the windows reg in my wins mobile 6.1 device?

Any reference for me?

Joe

JT81, Jan 6, 2021
  3. REG EDIT WIN 10

I just purchased a new laptop with WIN 10. When I try to run REG EDIT it does nothing. Does not even open it up. Please advise.

CindiMcFate, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Trying to get Windows Mobile device installed on win 10. I edited the reg ex according to...

lorraine walsh, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Trying to get Windows Mobile device installed on win 10. I edited the reg ex according to...

1. Trying to get Windows Mobile device installed on win 10. I edited the reg ex according to... - Similar Threads - Trying Mobile device

2. link problems after reg edit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    link problems after reg edit: used reg edit to disable the "action needed" prompt on the wifi settings screen due to a bug it was causing, now any application wont open external links, takes me to the microsoft connect test page, however when opening my browser manually and pasting said link, it works...
  3. link problems after reg edit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    link problems after reg edit: used reg edit to disable the "action needed" prompt on the wifi settings screen due to a bug it was causing, now any application wont open external links, takes me to the microsoft connect test page, however when opening my browser manually and pasting said link, it works...
  4. New win 10 build, BSOD on the reg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New win 10 build, BSOD on the reg: OS Win 10 Version 20H2 MOBO: ASROCK B550 Steel Legend, updated bios 3/28/21 RAM: 16GB GSkill Ripjaws, Two 8GB sticks CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X, wraith cooler GPU: MSI Nvidia GT 710, passive cooler STORAGE: 250GB kingston SSD System Drive, 1TB Samsung SSD data drive, 1TB Hitachi HDD...
  5. Tried installing Windows 10, didn’t go according to plan

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tried installing Windows 10, didn’t go according to plan: First time PC builder here, have an old pc and a new one, looked up some tutorials online for how to install windows 10 onto a new pc, got a bootable USB etc. Problem is that I only have one hard drive, so I moved all my personal files to a usb and decided to use that for the...
  6. Reg edit to turn off Phone Calls win 10 1903 V2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reg edit to turn off Phone Calls win 10 1903 V2: Is there a registry edit that can be done to turn off/disable WIndows 10 Phone Calls? Specifically to disable "Allow phone calls on this device" & "Allow apps to make phone calls". [img] 143078
  7. windows 10 version 1709 for mobile devices will not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 version 1709 for mobile devices will not install: Windows 10 Ver. 1709 for mobile devices stops installing and says cannot continue because date, time, and time zone are incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1709-for-mobile-devices-will/3851d709-aa7a-49c1-a45d-093c040d196f
  8. Windows 10 Reg Edit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Reg Edit: What is the highlighted line and how can I find out what it is and how can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-reg-edit/3f857acd-1a99-415e-9cd2-6cebed323339
  9. Windows 10 Mobile Making Strange Beeping Noises On It's Own Accord

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mobile Making Strange Beeping Noises On It's Own Accord: For quite a while now I've always been puzzled by a strange seemingly random tone coming from my phone when turning off the alarm in the morning. I place the phone on top of my wallet and in the morning when the alarm goes off I turn the alarm off only to sometimes be greeted...
  10. Reg-edit for Win-10 CHROME add send to clip send to notepad etc

in Windows 10 Support
    Reg-edit for Win-10 CHROME add send to clip send to notepad etc: Actually might as well get the whole ball of wax. I already have right click send to notepad as well as other for mos thing but apparently the shell used for dealing with selected text is "somewhere else". I found a walk-through but it only deals with a single aspect and I...