Windows 10: TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE OUT! TRY THIS! IT WORKS!!!!

Discus and support TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE OUT! TRY THIS! IT WORKS!!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; FIRST OF ALL, I'M NOT A HACKER! I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE OUT! I agree ABOUT HAVING A SLOW COMPUTER. THE EDGE WAS CONTROLLING MY COMPUTER.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GrievingRex76, Aug 11, 2020.

1. TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE OUT! TRY THIS! IT WORKS!!!!

FIRST OF ALL, I'M NOT A HACKER! I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE OUT!

I agree ABOUT HAVING A SLOW COMPUTER. THE EDGE WAS CONTROLLING MY COMPUTER. I've had the same terrible EXPERIENCE WITH THE UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10! MICROSOFT DID not ask if I wanted the update of Microsoft Edge.

What's so good about it! It costed me money with my clients for being so very slow and unable to get on the internet. On July 15, 2020, it was the last day to e-file tax returns without being penalized or any interest added on. Of all days, it had to be July 15, and I could not work I could not get the internet. Do you know how many clients were angry & upset clients I had? Do you know how much this is costing me since its my fault and not my clients? Do you know how many clients I lost? Do you know with the word of mouth, how many more clients I will lose? I really didn't know what hit me so hard on July 15.

There was not a way to uninstall Microsoft Edge. I looked and asked for support and nothing in my view to do the uninstallation. The reason I am upset with Microsoft is that they didn't ask if I wanted Microsoft Edge as my browser. I SUGGEST TO ANYONE WITH MICROSOFT 10... NOT TO ALLOW ANY MICROSOFT UPDATES WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL.

FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO HAVE MICROSOFT 10, DO NOT FOLLOW THE STEPS THAT MICROSOFT

GIVES FOR YOU TO DO. I FEEL ITS TOO MUCH TO TRY AND GET RID OF IT, WHEN MICROSOFT CANNOT GUARANTEE THEIR SUPPORT!. YOU WILL END UP BUYING ANOTHER COMPUTER OF LAPTOP.

TO CORRECT THIS, DO WHAT I DID. RESTORE YOUR COMPUTER TO AN EARLIER DATE believe me its a long process with all the stuff the edge update did That's why it was so very slow. TRY AND DO IT BEFORE THE DATE THAT MICROSOFT EDGE WAS INSTALLED. WHEN I RESTORED MY LAPTOP, IT SHOWED UPDATES AND APPS INSTALLED AND WHAT WOULD NOT BE THERE AFTER THE RESTORATION. MICROSOFT EDGE WAS LISTED. AND TO THE BOTTOM OF OF THE UPDATES IS A BOX WITH PROGRAMS THAT MIGHT NOT WORK CORRECTLY. DO THE RESTORATION ANYWAYS. THEN GO SELECT OR APPLY ANOTHER BROWSER BESIDES MICROSOFT AND DO NOT ALLOW THE ONE DRIVE CLOUD. YOU SHOULD BE OK. THE ONLY THING THAT I GET ASKED IS IF I WANT TO OPEN MICROSOFT EDGE OR WINDOWS SECURITY AND I SAY NO. I did this and my computer is back to normal!

WINDOWS SECURITY ALWAYS WANTS TO BE DEFAULT TO MY SECURITY WEBROOT AND I WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

TRY THE RESTORATION AND FORGET ABOUT MICROSOFT. THEY OUGHT TO BE SUED!

I'm not a hacker, I'm just trying to help someone out!

THIRSTYLEO

:)

GrievingRex76, Aug 11, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 11, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 11, 2020
  4. TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE OUT! TRY THIS! IT WORKS!!!!

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE OUT! TRY THIS! IT WORKS!!!!

1. TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE OUT! TRY THIS! IT WORKS!!!! - Similar Threads - TRYING HELP SOMEONE

2. Someone is trying to hack my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is trying to hack my account: HelloSomeone has tried 12 times in the past month along to gain access to my MS account. The only reason I am aware is because I get these notifications from you about a code. I want to put you on alert and perhaps, have a two method verification. Can you look into this and...
  3. Someone is trying to log into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is trying to log into my account: I started to constantly receive emails from Microsoft’s technical support sending me codes which I can use to log into the system. However, the majority of times I got these codes, I didn’t try to log in. So I guess someone else did and someone’s trying to use my account....
  4. Someone is trying to get into my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone is trying to get into my account: For the last week this IP address 13.101.71.12 has been trying to access my account.I have a 2 step Authenticator set up, but this is really annoying.Can this IP 13.101.71.12 be blocked from trying to access my account? Thanks!...
  5. Help!!! I’ve tried everything but it’s not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help!!! I’ve tried everything but it’s not working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thatguykriss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibi2hc/help_ive_tried_everything_but_its_not_working/
  6. Can someone help me out? audio is not working. so i tried updating the drivers on device...

Can someone help me out? audio is not working. so i tried updating the drivers on device...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ohfuckoffpunk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hb60eq/can_someone_help_me_out_audio_is_not_working_so_i/
  7. Trying to fix a computer for someone

Trying to fix a computer for someone: They bought their kid a refurbed computer. He created his account on it, which is the admin account. He doesn't remember his password anymore. The email address he used for his Microsoft account he either typoed or something because he doesn't have access to it. Is there a...
  8. BSOD help, Trying to figure out the cause.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD help, Trying to figure out the cause.: Recently my computer upon booting up and just browsing youtube and streaming services online would BSOD within the first 5mins of the boot up. It has happened twice after having no effects previously other than GPU driver crashes which I'm pretty sure i fixed by changing...
  9. Trying to Tweak FirFox But its Not working OUT

in Browsers and Email
    Trying to Tweak FirFox But its Not working OUT: Code: Performance Improving Firefox's performance is divided into parameters that can be inputted while running Firefox or otherwise modifying its configuration as intended by the developers, and advanced procedures that involve foreign programs or scripts. Note: Listed...
  10. Someone help. Trying to access disk management.

Someone help. Trying to access disk management.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GreyBoiii [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edx4e4/someone_help_trying_to_access_disk_management/