Windows 10: Trying to hide the taskbar when playing games.

Discus and support Trying to hide the taskbar when playing games. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I was trying to play among us on my laptop because I was able to play it before and it was running fine. This time when I went to play the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/waluigi_69_69, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Trying to hide the taskbar when playing games.

So I was trying to play among us on my laptop because I was able to play it before and it was running fine. This time when I went to play the taskbar was still there so I tried to get rid of it by right clicking the task bar then going to task bar settings. The taskbar settings didn’t open though. I tried doing it over and over but every time I click it nothing happens. I don’t why the task bar even showed up in the first place but now the settings won’t even open. Please help.

submitted by /u/waluigi_69_69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/waluigi_69_69, Oct 24, 2020

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Taskbar won't hide while playing games

Recently, the taskbar won't hide when I'm playing games.

I tried the F11 hotkey.

I checked that the games are fullscreen mode

I fixed the resolution

I enabled "hide taskbar" in the taskbar settings. Nothing worked.

I don't know what else to try.

Ane van der Merwe, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Trying to hide the taskbar when playing games.

hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Trying to hide the taskbar when playing games.

1. Trying to hide the taskbar when playing games. - Similar Threads - Trying hide taskbar

2. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR when trying to play games: When I play "some specific" video games I always get the Video_DXGKRNL_Fatal_Error those games are Valorant, League of Legends, Dota2, Dying Light.. But the games like Apex or Stardew Valley works completely fine? I already did all the CMD commands fix but nothing works.Can...
  3. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR when trying to play games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR when trying to play games: When I play "some specific" video games I always get the Video_DXGKRNL_Fatal_Error those games are Valorant, League of Legends, Dota2, Dying Light.. But the games like Apex or Stardew Valley works completely fine? I already did all the CMD commands fix but nothing works.Can...
  4. Hide Taskbar when I play games in borderless window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide Taskbar when I play games in borderless window: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I tried to play my games in borderless mode so that I can see my friends on skype and play the game like it's in full screen. Anyway when I play the games in boarderless mode on Windows 11 the taskbar does not hide. It's really annoying...
  5. Hide Taskbar when I play games in borderless window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide Taskbar when I play games in borderless window: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I tried to play my games in borderless mode so that I can see my friends on skype and play the game like it's in full screen. Anyway when I play the games in boarderless mode on Windows 11 the taskbar does not hide. It's really annoying...
  6. Taskbar won't hide while playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won't hide while playing games: Recently, the taskbar won't hide when I'm playing games. I tried the F11 hotkey. I checked that the games are fullscreen mode I fixed the resolution I enabled "hide taskbar" in the taskbar settings. Nothing worked. I don't know what else to try....
  7. error when trying to play game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error when trying to play game: when I try tp play solitaire collection free i get on error message the says its not available in my accout and error code 0x803F8001. Why all of a sudden I cant play it?...
  8. Taskbar is not hiding when I play in borderless window format

Taskbar is not hiding when I play in borderless window format: Why isn’t a taskbar hiding when I play some video games in borderless format? I tried to activate auto hide feature, but it appears again when I click on the bottom part of the screen. Thank you in advance....
  9. Taskbar not hiding in borderless games

Taskbar not hiding in borderless games: When i play some videogame in borderless window format, the taskbar don't hide and i can click on it, if i activate the autohide option it will popup when i tuch the bottom part of the screen with the cursor. Before the last update, it have't done this not one time, i...
  10. Taskbar not hiding in borderless games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not hiding in borderless games: When i play some videogame in borderless window format, the taskbar don't hide and i can click on it, if i activate the autohide option it will popup when i tuch the bottom part of the screen with the cursor. Before the last update, it have't done this not one time, i...