Windows 10: trying to instal microsoft visual c++ for oculus, and keep getting the following error: the...

Discus and support trying to instal microsoft visual c++ for oculus, and keep getting the following error: the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i got a computer recently that can run vr. to run vr on the pc you need visual c++ for oculus app. i tried installing the program manually, no help, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesLadd1, Jul 30, 2021.

1. trying to instal microsoft visual c++ for oculus, and keep getting the following error: the...

i got a computer recently that can run vr. to run vr on the pc you need visual c++ for oculus app. i tried installing the program manually, no help, i tried the troubleshooting uninstal reinstal program, i looked everywhere for an answer, and so far all the answers have been completely useless. here is a sc of the error. please help as soon as you can. thank you -james

:)

JamesLadd1, Jul 30, 2021

2. Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Jul 30, 2021
  3. microsoft visual c++ runtime error

Hi Alain,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Does the issue occur mostly when you are working on windows explorer window?

This type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation. To do this, follow these steps:

Step 1:

1. Press Windows key + X, click on
    control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Note: If you cannot find Microsoft Visual C++ in the installed programs list, go to step 2

Step 2: Follow the steps to remove the software.

Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site: Microsoft Download Center: Windows, Office, Xbox & More

2. Download latest Visual C++

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

trying to instal microsoft visual c++ for oculus, and keep getting the following error: the...

I can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, can anyone help?

Hi,

Runtime errors such as “Error 0x80070643” can be caused by a variety of
    factors. However, we would like to know more about the issue. Please
    clarify the following:

• Are you getting
      any .NET Framework-related error messages?
    • Is the issue limited to
      Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 installation, or does it happen to all programs you are trying
      to install?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you restart the computer, and then reinstall the program.

Regards.

Roan T, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

trying to instal microsoft visual c++ for oculus, and keep getting the following error: the...

1. trying to instal microsoft visual c++ for oculus, and keep getting the following error: the... - Similar Threads - trying instal microsoft

2. Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...: Whenever I attempt to update my Nvidia drivers or even install any Nvidia programs such as GeForce, I get this error and don't know what to do:Debug Assertion Failed! Program: ...splayDriver/551.76/Win11_Win10-DCH_64/International/setup.exeFile:...
  3. Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a Microsoft Visual C++ debug assertion error whenever I try to install anything...: Whenever I attempt to update my Nvidia drivers or even install any Nvidia programs such as GeForce, I get this error and don't know what to do:Debug Assertion Failed! Program: ...splayDriver/551.76/Win11_Win10-DCH_64/International/setup.exeFile:...
  4. Error installing Microsoft Visual C++ x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error installing Microsoft Visual C++ x86: I get this error on a Windows Server 2021 R2 server: The path C:\Program Data\Package Cache\{828952EB-5572-3666-8CA9-000B6CE79350}v.14.12.25810\packages\vcRuntimeMinimum_x86\vc_runtimeMinimum_x86.msiAny help will be appreciated. ThanksMP...
  5. Error installing Microsoft Visual C++ x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error installing Microsoft Visual C++ x86: I get this error on a Windows Server 2021 R2 server: The path C:\Program Data\Package Cache\{828952EB-5572-3666-8CA9-000B6CE79350}v.14.12.25810\packages\vcRuntimeMinimum_x86\vc_runtimeMinimum_x86.msiAny help will be appreciated. ThanksMP...
  6. Error installing visual C++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error installing visual C++: Hello I am receiving this error - " 0x80070643 " while installing latest Visual C++ software. I think previous one was corrupted. I am attaching the log file -> [2248:4E34][2022-03-02T13:43:26]i001: Burn v3.10.4.4718, Windows v10.0 Build 19044: Service Pack 0, path:...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ will not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Visual C++ will not install: Whenever I try to run a program requiring it I keep getting this error message:https://i.imgur.com/3pFWlbm.pngI've tried many times to uninstall and reinstall it to no avail....
  8. Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Installation Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Installation Error: Hi, I have this runtime Microsoft Visual C ++ error upon start of PC [ATTACH] Then when playing Steam games I get this message every time i start up a new game. even if its not my first time playing it. [ATTACH] Its always trying to install 2 packages of Microsoft...
  9. I am getting this error while installing Microsoft visual c++

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am getting this error while installing Microsoft visual c++: Ghe instructions at 0x0000000065FE1E68 refrence memory at 0x0000000065FE1E68. The memory xould not be written Click ok to terminate program...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ not getting installed properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Visual C++ not getting installed properly: So i tried to launch a game that required microsoft visual c++ 2010. So i installed it and then tried to run the game, but when i ran the game it gave me 0xc000007b eroor. So i knew that it is a problem with visual c++. So i ran the setup again and clicked on repair and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Contractors VR Microsoft Visual C Runtime