Windows 10: Trying to instal software

Discus and support Trying to instal software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; trying to install software to use a device I have that requires use of my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Scott 58, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Scott 58 Win User

Trying to instal software

trying to install software to use a device I have that requires use of my PC.

:)

Scott 58, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Trying to instal software

Error 80070652 when trying to install gopro studio

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with installing GoPro studio on Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• From where have you downloaded this software?
    • Have you checked if this software is compatible on Windows 10?

This issue might have occurred due to compatibility of the software on Windows 10. Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after an upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found for Windows 10.

Step 2: I suggest you to install the software in compatible mode on Windows 10 and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated software from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then click
      OK.
    • Try installing the software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Trying to instal software

1. Trying to instal software - Similar Threads - Trying instal software

2. "This software already installed on your system" when trying to install a program, but it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This software already installed on your system" when trying to install a program, but it's...: A certain program I downloaded would use it 24/7, and as the company that made it had a few hackable issues they dealt with in the past, I felt it prudent to restrict access or get rid of their means of using it. After deleting the program accessing it, they still had left...
  3. "This software already installed on your system" when trying to install a program, but it's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This software already installed on your system" when trying to install a program, but it's...: A certain program I downloaded would use it 24/7, and as the company that made it had a few hackable issues they dealt with in the past, I felt it prudent to restrict access or get rid of their means of using it. After deleting the program accessing it, they still had left...
  4. software not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    software not installing: windows 10 not insrtallng pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-not-installing/7b09c145-4ae8-409c-8293-c3361697b53e
  5. Trying to download a software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to download a software: I purchased a software and it was huge, so since it was taking so long, I ended up trying to download and run it again I know..stupid. Now I have two open and I can't get either one of them deleted. Turning off my computer doesn't work. When I turn my computer back on,...
  6. Low resolution when trying to install a software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low resolution when trying to install a software: I just bought a new amd based msi laptop with windows 10 pre installed. I updated all the drivers and everything but still when i install any[ATTACH] software or open bit torrent it appears to be blurry and really low resolution. Hope i can get a fix from you fine people....
  7. Error 1720 Windows 10 Installer - Trying to Install External Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 1720 Windows 10 Installer - Trying to Install External Software: I am trying to install some external software and I am receiving the following error message. I have also reached out the vendor in order to determine if it is an error on their end. [ATTACH]...
  8. software installation

software installation: I have just bought a CD of MS office 2016, trying to install it on my laptop but problem is ,set up file or installer is not working.When I click on the setup file windows defender says malware of virus exist ,so it can't be open.Now what can I do?...
  9. Installing software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Installing software: Could you explain me why UAC enables a program to be installed on my computer, even if I answer 'no' when it asks me 'Do you want to allow this program to make changes to your PC?'. I don’t want my son can install programs without my permission, but if this issue persists he...
  10. Software installations

Software installations: I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro Laptop for which I have installed Windows 10. This machine does not have an optical drive. I have Office Home and Student 2007 for which I have downloaded the installation files. For this I provided Microsoft the 25 character product code. Upon...