Windows 10: Trying to Install a Driver for a Scanner I Got, But It Keeps Opening Up an Installation...

Discus and support Trying to Install a Driver for a Scanner I Got, But It Keeps Opening Up an Installation... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I got a used scanner the other day. Upon plugging it in, I had to go and download a driver for it. I did so via Epson's main website, and when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mark041891, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Trying to Install a Driver for a Scanner I Got, But It Keeps Opening Up an Installation...

So, I got a used scanner the other day. Upon plugging it in, I had to go and download a driver for it. I did so via Epson's main website, and when I open and run it, it just opens up an Install Wizard window for an app (Undercover XP) that I no longer use or is installed any more.

What could be the issue?

submitted by /u/Mark041891
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mark041891, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Trying to Install a Driver for a Scanner I Got, But It Keeps Opening Up an Installation...

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Trying to Install a Driver for a Scanner I Got, But It Keeps Opening Up an Installation...

1. Trying to Install a Driver for a Scanner I Got, But It Keeps Opening Up an Installation... - Similar Threads - Trying Install Driver

2. Drivers I installed not showing up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers I installed not showing up.: Hi, I had this exact problem where my audio drivers werent working 21 days ago and i fixed it, this problem has arised again and i forgot what i did last time, Although i have installed nvidia and realtek audio drivers for my computer they do not show up even when hidden...
  3. I got the 0x80070643 error trying to install the driver for the loupedeck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the 0x80070643 error trying to install the driver for the loupedeck: Hi,Today I wanted to install a loupdeck driver on my desktop PC from the official website and during the installation I got the 0x80070643 error, yet the same driver I tried to install it on my laptop the installation completed and everything worked just fine, both of my...
  4. I got the 0x80070643 error trying to install the driver for the loupedeck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the 0x80070643 error trying to install the driver for the loupedeck: Hi,Today I wanted to install a loupdeck driver on my desktop PC from the official website and during the installation I got the 0x80070643 error, yet the same driver I tried to install it on my laptop the installation completed and everything worked just fine, both of my...
  5. I got the 0x80070643 error trying to install the driver for the loupedeck

6. Windows Update Keeps Trying to Install a Wrong Driver.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Keeps Trying to Install a Wrong Driver.: For some odd reason, Windows Update keeps trying to download and install "Lenovo - Input - USB Enhanced Performance Keyboard", which inevitably leads to Error 0x800f024b because I don't have a Lenovo keyboard. For the time being, this is just annoying, but I'm curious 1 how...
  7. Trying to Install Epson V30 Scanner Driver But Keeps Trying to Setup/Download Unrelated App

Trying to Install Epson V30 Scanner Driver But Keeps Trying to Setup/Download Unrelated App: So I got a scanner the other day. Went to Epson's official website to download the driver. I run it, and it keeps trying to install/open an app called "UnderCover XP". It just says "Welcome to the Undercover XP Setup Tool", and I just hit cancel as that's not what I'm trying...
  8. scanner installation

scanner installation: I am trying to install an HP Scanjet G 4010. This is the first time I have tried to use this scanner with my new Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-installation/28e5f5c5-3549-4a40-ac3d-4d529f2c414e
  9. I tried to install windows10, got message it couldn’t install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried to install windows10, got message it couldn’t install: the message is as follows: 0xC1900101 - 0x4000D the installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-install-windows10-got-message-it/5f64a2c7-d460-408a-ada4-6991aaa90334
  10. I tried to download a printer driver but the driver installation does not show up

I tried to download a printer driver but the driver installation does not show up: I am trying to install the driver updates for an HP 1320 LaserJet but the printer does not show up when I try to add it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-download-a-printer-driver-but-the/7b357b91-f922-4001-ab05-778c52d64bc5