Windows 10: Trying to install a GV-Usb2 and having issues

Discus and support Trying to install a GV-Usb2 and having issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; running a brand new copy of windows 10 and trying to install the light capture from gvusb2 (on disk) so that i can stream. for the most part the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ajax The Dragon Slayer, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Trying to install a GV-Usb2 and having issues

running a brand new copy of windows 10 and trying to install the light capture from gvusb2 (on disk) so that i can stream. for the most part the installation seems to go fine and the light capture looks like it get's installed but when i go to open the program i get an error message saying that the "Side by side configuration is incorrect" how do i fix this?

:)

Ajax The Dragon Slayer, Sep 12, 2018

2. USB2 Ports

Hi Robert,

One of the possible reasons why you are experiencing this issue is due to software incompatibility. For us to provide better assistance, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device before you encountered this issue?
    • Did you receive any error messages when you are trying to use the USB2 ports?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for devices and hardware issues in Windows 10. To do so, visit this link,
    click Find and fix problems with devices and hardware and then follow the prompts. The tool can detect and automatically repair damaged driver components.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 12, 2018
  3. little cat, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Trying to install a GV-Usb2 and having issues

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Trying to install a GV-Usb2 and having issues

1. Trying to install a GV-Usb2 and having issues - Similar Threads - Trying install Usb2

2. Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back: Hello. I recently deleted Microsoft Store from my computer. And i've tryed so many options to download it back. First, I tryed to download it by PowerShell command.Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  3. Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back: Hello. I recently deleted Microsoft Store from my computer. And i've tryed so many options to download it back. First, I tryed to download it by PowerShell command.Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  4. Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to install new SSD in Laptop - but have issues!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install new SSD in Laptop - but have issues!: Hi - have put a new disk into the laptop HP and the old drive is connected via USB - I also have a USB Media Creation tool image on a memory stick.Whilst the laptop will boot to the USB with the new image on it, it wont install - I guess because it wants to check I have a...
  6. USB2 and USB3

USB2 and USB3: Win 10 seems to sort problems its own way. On Win 7, there's no trouble about plugging in USB 2 devices. But when I plug in my camera [PRAKTICA Z250 - not a Smithsonian exhibit] on the Win 10 pc the pics don't download with an on-screen choice, no matter how I set up the...
  7. USB2 and USB3

USB2 and USB3: Win 10 seems to sort problems its own way. On Win 7, there's no trouble about plugging in USB 2 devices. But when I plug in my camera [PRAKTICA Z250 - not a Smithsonian exhibit] on the Win 10 pc the pics don't download with an on-screen choice, no matter how I set up the...
  8. Will a USB3 work in a USB2 socket

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will a USB3 work in a USB2 socket: My computer is eight years and I am presuming it has USB2. I am not interested in speed but want to use a WD Element with a 3 USB for an external back up. Is it workable please? 117406
  9. Will a USB3 work in a USB2 socket

in Windows 10 Support
    Will a USB3 work in a USB2 socket: My computer is eight years and I am presuming it has USB2. I am not interested in speed but want to use a WD Element with a 3 USB for an external back up. Is it workable please? 117406
  10. Hauppage PVR USB2 no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hauppage PVR USB2 no sound: I have a hauppauge PVR USB2 card. I was happy to see the Vista driver installing on my Win10 x64, but when I finally connected the cable, I discovered that I have no sound. Any other having this card ? 42247