Windows 10: Trying to install an antivirus on Windows 7 without internet

Discus and support Trying to install an antivirus on Windows 7 without internet in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I recently just revived a ten year old laptop with Windows 7. There were two accounts. One has a systems32 worm and the other has rebooted to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by samdomo, Jul 24, 2020.

1. samdomo Win User

Trying to install an antivirus on Windows 7 without internet

Hello, I recently just revived a ten year old laptop with Windows 7. There were two accounts. One has a systems32 worm and the other has rebooted to 01/01/2001 and I get a “security certificate is expired” when I open Internet Explorer. It also says something similar when I open Firefox. I do not want to restore my the date to today, as I am afraid that it might risk letting in a virus. Even though I have wifi, I technically don’t have internet access because of the risk from the virus. I would like to install an antivirus program and update to Windows 10. How can I get protection on my laptop to prevent running into the system32 worm? Is there a good antivirus program that I install from a CD or any other external installers?

:)

samdomo, Jul 24, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 26, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How do I install windows 10 without harming my windows 7?

Here's what I suggest you to do:
    1. From Windows 7, download & Install Macrium Reflect Free. Connect one of your new 500GB HD and clone your current Windows 7 to it. Follow step 1,2,3 from the screen shot:

Trying to install an antivirus on Windows 7 without internet [​IMG]

1. Disconnect your current Windows 7 then boot up with the new cloned copy of Windows 7
    2. Upgrade it to Windows 10 so it will be fully activated.
    3. If you decide to keep Windows 10 then do a fresh install of Windows 10. If not, disconnect the 500GB HD containing Windows 10 then re-connect your Windows 7
    4. You are back to where it was before.

topgundcp, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Trying to install an antivirus on Windows 7 without internet

suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Trying to install an antivirus on Windows 7 without internet

1. Trying to install an antivirus on Windows 7 without internet - Similar Threads - Trying install antivirus

2. Windows 11 Install Without Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Install Without Internet: How do I install Windows 11 without an Internet connection? It stops on a page where it wants to connect to the Internet and won't let me proceed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-install-without-internet/ce6065fb-89b0-41d9-a2da-d9d5964064e6
  3. Windows 11 Install Without Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Install Without Internet: How do I install Windows 11 without an Internet connection? It stops on a page where it wants to connect to the Internet and won't let me proceed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-install-without-internet/ce6065fb-89b0-41d9-a2da-d9d5964064e6
  4. Install Windows 11 without Internet

Install Windows 11 without Internet: A stand-alone system with closed domain from which the PCs are not connected to the Internet. Is it possible to still install Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-11-without-internet/2dbd3b8f-1e4d-42c3-b3d1-3de469eb53c8
  5. Install Windows 11 without Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Windows 11 without Internet: A stand-alone system with closed domain from which the PCs are not connected to the Internet. Is it possible to still install Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-11-without-internet/2dbd3b8f-1e4d-42c3-b3d1-3de469eb53c8
  6. How can I install windows 7 without internet issue that can't be troubleshooted.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I install windows 7 without internet issue that can't be troubleshooted.: I installed windows 7 Professional and i can't be troubleshooted and in tutorials I saw that windows 7 Ultimate don't have internet issue. Could I install windows 7 Ultimate version?...
  7. Trying to install windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install windows 7: I’m trying to install windows 7 on my Lenovo ideapad 330 because of my laptop became so slow after I updated my laptop to windows 10 and when I tried to install windows 7 again, at the set up process after I installed windows 7 the laptop didn’t react to anything I’ve done so...
  8. Trying to install windows 7

Trying to install windows 7: I’m trying to install windows 7 on my Lenovo ideapad 330 because of my laptop became so slow after I updated my laptop to windows 10 and when I tried to install windows 7 again, at the set up process after I installed windows 7 the laptop didn’t react to anything I’ve done so...
  9. ANTIVIRUS WINDOWS 7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ANTIVIRUS WINDOWS 7: Hi, can anyone recommend or tell me which would be the best antivirus protection to buy for windows 7 going forward from here? I am a private home user that just isn't ready to give up 7 yet. I hate windows 10. So I need a good protection program/software to protect my my...
  10. Trying to find update without Internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to find update without Internet.: Hello, Recently I had windows update to install, I continued to install the update until further on I really needed to message someone so I turned off my pc. As soon as I opened windows up again I noticed my internet wouldnt work but everyone else in my house has internet...