Windows 10: Trying to install an app

Discus and support Trying to install an app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to install Minecraft windows 10 edidtion on my laptop, but the store is telling me I have no applicable devices. I am on an alienware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TylerHopfer, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Trying to install an app

I am trying to install Minecraft windows 10 edidtion on my laptop, but the store is telling me I have no applicable devices. I am on an alienware laptop which is running windows 10 home edition and my laptop is listed in the device manager page. I purchased the game through my chrome browser and have been completely unsuccessful in installing it. I am trying to get off the java edition!!!!

:)

TylerHopfer, Jan 29, 2020

2. Trying to install some apps then it says to install, which I do, but it never says installed

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us.

From the description provided, I understand that you are unable to install multiple apps via Windows Store.

The issue might occur if the app is not being able to download itself via Store at the first place.

First, try to update the Windows Store apps and see if it helps to make any positive impact.

Please follow the below steps.

1. Open the Store app.

2. Click on the user icon, and click/tap on
    Downloads and updates.

3. Click on Check for updates.

4. If you have updates available for apps, then you can click on
    Update all, or click/tap on the download and install (down arrow) button to update individual apps.

If it still does not help, I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter and then try again to download and install the apps.

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Trying to install an app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Trying to install an app

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Trying to install an app

1. Trying to install an app - Similar Threads - Trying install app

2. Apps not installing tried everything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps not installing tried everything: When I try to install Minecraft it doesn’t want to install and just puts errors in my face, I own the game and I just got a new computer. I’m using the same account so I think it would work. I need to install Minecraft. when I try to download it again it said a code...
  3. Apps not installing tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not installing tried everything: When I try to install Minecraft it doesn’t want to install and just puts errors in my face, I own the game and I just got a new computer. I’m using the same account so I think it would work. I need to install Minecraft. when I try to download it again it said a code...
  4. Apps not installing tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 'the app your trying to install isnt a microsoft verified app.'

'the app your trying to install isnt a microsoft verified app.': hello, i have a windows 11 home in s mode. I have tried to download something but all it comes up with is 'the app your trying to install isn't a Microsoft verified app' I have looked to see if I can do it in settings but there is no option it choose where I download apps...
  6. 0x80073CF3 when trying to install app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80073CF3 when trying to install app: I'm using Windows 11 on a Surface Laptop 2. I have all app and Windows updates installed. When I try to install the app Podurama, I get the error, 0x80073CF3. I had it installed previously and had reset my PC because of some other issues I'd had. Nothing else is giving me...
  7. 0x80073CF3 when trying to install app

0x80073CF3 when trying to install app: I'm using Windows 11 on a Surface Laptop 2. I have all app and Windows updates installed. When I try to install the app Podurama, I get the error, 0x80073CF3. I had it installed previously and had reset my PC because of some other issues I'd had. Nothing else is giving me...
  8. "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app": Hello, Every time I try to run an installer or executable file, a pop-up shows saying "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app" and it won't let me run the installer. Every answer I see says to go to the 'Choose where to get apps' dropdown in...
  9. The App You Are Trying To Install Isn’t a Microsoft-verified app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The App You Are Trying To Install Isn’t a Microsoft-verified app: "The App You Are Trying To Install Isn’t a Microsoft-verified app" is the error i'm getting when installing an application i wrote. I'm planning to publish this application and allow users to download it. What can i do so that my users don't have to tweak settings to install...
  10. The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app

in Windows 10 Customization
    The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app: I am operating with Windows 10 Home version 1903 Trying to install TurboTax 2019, I get the following error "The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app" I try to change my app recommendation settings and there is NO option to change installation...