Windows 10: Trying to install an HP webcam I got for Christmas.

Discus and support Trying to install an HP webcam I got for Christmas. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; and the computer can't find it. It's giving me the error code 0xA00F4244 <No cameras are attached> Furthermore, when I go into Device Manager, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lunakitty42, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Trying to install an HP webcam I got for Christmas.

and the computer can't find it.

It's giving me the error code 0xA00F4244 <No cameras are attached> Furthermore, when I go into Device Manager, it does show that I do have a USB Video Device, but it can't seem to find a driver for it (and I am pretty sure I have downloaded it as it is called CIF Single Chip and I downloaded the driver. However it doesn't seem to be finding it. What am I doing wrong?

Help!

:)

Lunakitty42, Jan 25, 2019

2. Problem in accessing Webcam on Windows 10 HP Probook 4430s laptop

Hi Tony,

• Did you try installing the webcam drivers from HP support site as suggested by Yeshwanth?

You may try the suggestions provided from this HP support site and check if it helps.

HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)

HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

You may also refer this Microsoft Blog to fix the webcam issue on Windows 10:

How to fix Windows 10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

How to fix Windows 10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

Regards,

John Rubdy, Jan 25, 2019
  3. HP Drivers won't install

Do you get any errors when you try to install them?

A Cheese Danish, Jan 25, 2019
  4. more123 Win User

Trying to install an HP webcam I got for Christmas.

HP Drivers won't install

Yeh, I think the every HP laptop with a webcam does have a webcam software. This one does have a webcam but the webcam software is of the software that aren't installing.
    By the way I tried 7-zip and I was able to extract the folders but the "install" file won't run.

more123, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Trying to install an HP webcam I got for Christmas.

1. Trying to install an HP webcam I got for Christmas. - Similar Threads - Trying install webcam

2. Merry Christmas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merry Christmas: Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to all fellow members here on the forums. And for those of you that do Not celebrant Christmas, I'd like to say Happy Holidays to You all.Merry Christmas Everyone!And Happy Holidays...
  3. I got a brand new laptop asus for Christmas but its laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a brand new laptop asus for Christmas but its laggy: I got a brand new laptop asus for Christmas but its always slow and laggy turned on the haven't downloaded anything but it's all buggy then my fans start going loud despite I've one had it on for 3 minutes on a hard surface weve checked and the disc drive isnt broken and its...
  4. I got a brand new laptop asus for Christmas but its laggy

I got a brand new laptop asus for Christmas but its laggy: I got a brand new laptop asus for Christmas but its always slow and laggy turned on the haven't downloaded anything but it's all buggy then my fans start going loud despite I've one had it on for 3 minutes on a hard surface weve checked and the disc drive isnt broken and its...
  5. HP webcam driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP webcam driver: Webcam drivers not available following windows update of my HP Laptop is there a substitute available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-webcam-driver/ec864947-8b11-432b-a842-919d3b80db82
  6. HP Webcam

HP Webcam: My HP Laptop Intel Pentium has been updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but does not have a webcam feature listed in the device manager. How to get webcam to my computer without purchasing accessories for a webcam?...
  7. HP WebCam Problem

HP WebCam Problem: how to fix error 0xA00F4250,PhotoCaptureStartFailed> 0xC00D3EA2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-webcam-problem/03f57dea-a482-441e-a76b-1fa6ae49ceca
  8. HP Webcam Driver

HP Webcam Driver: Has anyone with a HP laptop been able to update or fix the webcam. I've been trying at the HP community forums with MANY others and they have all kinds of talk but to solution that works and NO driver update. BTW my webcam is the HP Truevision HD. 155053
  9. HP Webcam

HP Webcam: The HP Webcam on my Pavilion g6 laptop is not working and NOT listed in the device manager since Windows 10 was loaded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-webcam/17d808f5-b6b4-463f-bf18-a33ac9080311
  10. Christmas themes...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Christmas themes...?: I had no idea that it would be so challenging in 2019 to find some nice festive themes from the store and using Google. Any ideas? submitted by /u/Mistah-S [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8duon/christmas_themes/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cif single-chip camera driver