Windows 10: Trying to Install DAK Audio Workshop

Discus and support Trying to Install DAK Audio Workshop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello: I am not quite sure if I can get any help with my problem on this forum but let me try. After my new Windows 10 program was installed, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by muzikgeye, Mar 19, 2020.

1. muzikgeye Win User

Trying to Install DAK Audio Workshop

Hello:

I am not quite sure if I can get any help with my problem on this forum but let me try. After my new Windows 10 program was installed, the program for my Dak Audio Workshop failed to operate. So I bought the latest Dak Audio Workshop which is compatible with Windows 10. I have had trouble installing this program. I have been in contact with DAK, but they are not unable to help.

What is happening is that from a zip file, I removed the contents. I opened the program, and continued to install the program, running as the administrator. I have gotten to the point where the program is installing on my computer. But when I click on the final instruction, to finally open the program, and waiting patiently for it to open, it never does open.

Realize that I have had no problem with the previous program when installing it using Windows 7. But now, I have no idea what to do (as does not DAK Industries).

Please, any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

:)

muzikgeye, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 19, 2020
  3. MLK926 Win User
    Greetings Workshop Printer Error

I have 1996 edition of Greetings Workshop (which I love!). I was able to install it on Windows 10 and it works great. However, it will not print to my Cannon MX410 series Printer WS. Any suggestions?

MLK926, Mar 19, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Trying to Install DAK Audio Workshop - Similar Threads - Trying Install DAK

2. Workshop HTML Help cannot be found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Workshop HTML Help cannot be found: Hello Team,Unfortunately I require Workshop Html Help installed in my office computer, in order to do that the file has to come from Microsoft directly Security ReasonsI cannot find the file in the download link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=14188I believe is...
  3. Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0: I was preparing a place card and somehow I deleted the female pilgrim in the pictures by mistake. How can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-greetings-workshop-version-20/26ffd826-2b7d-411b-85a0-cd1169cf8bee
  4. Greetings workshop 2.0.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Greetings workshop 2.0.: Norton added life lock to my computer and I haven't been able to use my greeting workshop since. It is saying " I am having trouble with a data base" and will not let me into the hundreds of projects I have created and saved. I miss this program sooooo much, I used it...
  5. Windows Developer Twitch Workshop on March 14

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developer Twitch Workshop on March 14: On March 14th starting at 8AM PT, we’ll be hosting a free Windows Developer Twitch Workshop for .NET developers working with WPF, WinForms or UWP framework. The day will be split into three themes across seven sessions: Productivity: Productivity for existing developers...
  6. Program - Greetings Workshop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program - Greetings Workshop: Please advise a replacement program or if an upgraded version is available for Greetings Workshop for Windows 10 on a HP Pavilion computer. The version 2 CD for Printable Projects is not being recognized....
  7. Changing steam mod/workshop folder location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing steam mod/workshop folder location: I have about 30GB left on my SSD and was using windirstat to see how I could clear some more space and found that arma 3 workshop folder has a massive 30GB of addons is it possible to move this folder to a slave HDD but while keeping arma 3 installed on the SSD? 77024
  8. Trying to Analyze a Realtek Audio driver install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to Analyze a Realtek Audio driver install: This thread is a continued discussion from another thread Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version post #1904 (Didn't want to hijack original thread) <snip>Biggest problem is finding what the heck does Realtec uses ???? Agreed. But seeing how and which driver is...
  9. Cortana Intelligence Workshop 2016 – Registration is Open!

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Intelligence Workshop 2016 – Registration is Open!: [img] Registration is now open for the Cortana Intelligence Workshop 2016, Microsoft’s premier technical conference on Big Data & Analytics. WHEN: August 30-31, 2016. WHERE: Microsoft Campus, Redmond, WA. [img] At this two-day conference, you can: Get...
  10. Updates from the “Project Spartan” Developer Workshop

in Windows 10 News
    Updates from the “Project Spartan” Developer Workshop: Today we’re excited to host some of our top web site partners, enterprise developers and web framework authors at the Microsoft Silicon Valley campus for a "Project Spartan" developer workshop to get an early look at Windows 10’s new default browsing experience as it rapidly...