Windows 10: Trying to install game on microsoft store install but does nothing

Discus and support Trying to install game on microsoft store install but does nothing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have enough storage on the D: drive but it doesnt do anything when i try to install the game. Its FH3 if that matters. The store doesnt have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZoneXSS, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Trying to install game on microsoft store install but does nothing

I have enough storage on the D: drive but it doesnt do anything when i try to install the game. Its FH3 if that matters. The store doesnt have any updates. Using version Windows 10 version 20H2. Any possible solutions are appreciated.

submitted by /u/ZoneXSS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZoneXSS, Dec 4, 2020

2. Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried each of these, with no results. I would also like to note that on the Microsoft Store app, in my library, the game is listed, however, no option to install it is given.

TheSauce05, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Trying to install game on microsoft store install but does nothing

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Trying to install game on microsoft store install but does nothing

1. Trying to install game on microsoft store install but does nothing - Similar Threads - Trying install game

2. Microsoft Store's "Install" button does nothing on new Windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store's "Install" button does nothing on new Windows 11 install: Hi,I just recently upgraded my motherboard, CPU, and hard drive in my PC. My old drive is at the end of its lifespan and this is a brand new windows install. I'm signed in and activated under my same Microsoft account and my PC shows up when I click under "Manage devices" in...
  3. Microsoft Store's "Install" button does nothing on new Windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store's "Install" button does nothing on new Windows 11 install: Hi,I just recently upgraded my motherboard, CPU, and hard drive in my PC. My old drive is at the end of its lifespan and this is a brand new windows install. I'm signed in and activated under my same Microsoft account and my PC shows up when I click under "Manage devices" in...
  4. Microsoft Store "install" button does nothing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store "install" button does nothing.: Nothing happens when I click "install" on the Microsoft store. I open up the Sea of Thieves page, click install, it prompts me which drive I'd like to install it on, I select my Hard drive I run multiple hard drives and click install again. Nothing happens though. no prompt,...
  5. Microsoft Store - Trying to install game nothing happens.

Microsoft Store - Trying to install game nothing happens.: I'm trying to download a game and microsoft store. I press the install button and nothing happens. There is no error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-trying-to-install-game-nothing/739a6a70-fe28-4c14-83e6-2be494ac0612
  6. Trying to install itunes from Microsoft store but nothing happens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install itunes from Microsoft store but nothing happens: I am trying to install itunes from MIcrosoft store on my pc running Windows 10 but after selecting my PC and clicking install nothing happens. Please help....
  7. Windows Store Install Button Does Nothing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Install Button Does Nothing: Earlier I bought Forza and tried to install it. I changed the drive from "C:" to "D:" because I didn't have enough space to store it. When I click the install button it doesn't do anything. However, when I try installing it on another drive it works fine. I've tried...
  8. the install button in the store does nothing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the install button in the store does nothing: when i try to install anything from the microsoft store im unable too, i click the install button but nothing happens, i dont even get an error code submitted by /u/TysoPiccaso [link] [comments]...
  9. Microsoft Store install button does nothing

Microsoft Store install button does nothing: Hi, I want to install an app from Microsoft Store, but when i get the option to choose the drive i wish to install the app, i choose the drive, but clicking install does nothing and also no error shows up or neither the pop-up window showing the drives closes....
  10. Nothing will install from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nothing will install from the Microsoft store: I keep trying to install a game Minecraft Dungeons if it helps, and I've tried every troubleshooting method, and each one has been unsuccessful. No matter what I do, it will not install, not even giving me a support code....