Windows 10: Trying to install Minecraft for WIndows 10.

Discus and support Trying to install Minecraft for WIndows 10. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive made the purchase and shows as purchased but does not list my device as suitable. My device laptop is Ver 1903 OS Build 18362.836. Ive tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnMcCluskey2, May 25, 2020.

1. Trying to install Minecraft for WIndows 10.

Ive made the purchase and shows as purchased but does not list my device as suitable. My device laptop is Ver 1903 OS Build 18362.836.

Ive tried the store reset - no go. Not sure why this is so difficult. Quite frustrating.

:)

JohnMcCluskey2, May 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2020
  3. minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, May 25, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Trying to install Minecraft for WIndows 10.

Delta6326, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Trying to install Minecraft for WIndows 10.

1. Trying to install Minecraft for WIndows 10. - Similar Threads - Trying install Minecraft

2. Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10: Hello,I am trying to install Minecraft on my Windows 10 computer. I had it installed around a year ago but uninstalled it. When running the installation exe file I get a popup to confirm host process. After clicking yes, get a something went wrong error when installing with...
  3. Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10: Hello,I am trying to install Minecraft on my Windows 10 computer. I had it installed around a year ago but uninstalled it. When running the installation exe file I get a popup to confirm host process. After clicking yes, get a something went wrong error when installing with...
  4. Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft Will Not Install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Will Not Install on Windows 10: I just purchased an ASUS Zenbook the other day and I'm trying to install Minecraft. Every time I open the launcher, click that I've read and accepted the terms of service, and click install, it freezes and doesn't actually install. Is this a problem with the computer or with...
  6. I tried lots of things trying to install Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried lots of things trying to install Minecraft Windows 10: CMD commands. Powershell commands. Reset Microsoft store Which won't let me open anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-lots-of-things-trying-to-install-minecraft/993acf10-51a3-4384-940b-01c029285db2
  7. Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare: Microsoft store shows that I have DirextX 12, but it won't allow me to install Minecraft. I'm using VMWare 11.5.7 on macOS Catalina 10.15.17. Windows version is Windows 10 v1909. Windows, macOS, VMWare have latest updates. I've tried resetting Windows Store and rebooting....
  8. Trying to install mods onto Minecraft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to install mods onto Minecraft: I have been trying to install Mods on Minecraft for our 9 year old boy but so far with no success If anyone out there can help there will be one delighted wee boy I have installed Java and downloaded Forge but then I keep getting this message Java installation not...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 not installing: I purchased the windows 10 edition of minecraft with a code from mojang because I already owned java. I had to wipe my pc recently and now I'm unable to reinstall windows 10 edition. It doesn't recognize my pc as a device to install it on. Any solutions?...
  10. If i try to install minecraft windows 10 it shows this message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i try to install minecraft windows 10 it shows this message.: So before i used to own minecraft windows 10 on another computer and so im trying to download minecraft windows 10 for the past few days and heres what it says : https://prnt.sc/qmaftf And also this : https://prnt.sc/qmai2r Thanks for reading and i guess if you do answer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 install