Windows 10: Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare

Discus and support Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft store shows that I have DirextX 12, but it won't allow me to install Minecraft. I'm using VMWare 11.5.7 on macOS Catalina 10.15.17. Windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Erwen, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Erwen Win User

Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare

Microsoft store shows that I have DirextX 12, but it won't allow me to install Minecraft. I'm using VMWare 11.5.7 on macOS Catalina 10.15.17. Windows version is Windows 10 v1909. Windows, macOS, VMWare have latest updates. I've tried resetting Windows Store and rebooting.

Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare 706cd765-3f0c-4528-920a-16c4e0b02a96?upload=true.png

:)

Erwen, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 20, 2020
  3. freakshow Win User
    Vmware is soo cool

yep thats what i was asking but i gave up on it lol but im about to install linux mint on vmware to try it out lol

freakshow, Nov 20, 2020
  4. mei-das Win User

vmware installation

Hi, I have attempted to install VMware Player 6.0 on my Windows 10 device, but received a notification that the app was blocked from Win' 10. Any suggestions?

mei-das, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare - Similar Threads - Trying install Minecraft

2. Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10: Hello,I am trying to install Minecraft on my Windows 10 computer. I had it installed around a year ago but uninstalled it. When running the installation exe file I get a popup to confirm host process. After clicking yes, get a something went wrong error when installing with...
  3. Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10: Hello,I am trying to install Minecraft on my Windows 10 computer. I had it installed around a year ago but uninstalled it. When running the installation exe file I get a popup to confirm host process. After clicking yes, get a something went wrong error when installing with...
  4. Trying to install Minecraft of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 'vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi' not located when i try to install VMWare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi' not located when i try to install VMWare: trying to install vmware, keep getting this error, "The feature that you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternative path to a folder containing the instillation package 'vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi' in the box...
  6. 'vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi' not located when i try to install VMWare

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi' not located when i try to install VMWare: trying to install vmware, keep getting this error, "The feature that you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternative path to a folder containing the instillation package 'vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi' in the box...
  7. 'vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi' not located when i try to install VMWare

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Trying to install mods onto Minecraft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to install mods onto Minecraft: I have been trying to install Mods on Minecraft for our 9 year old boy but so far with no success If anyone out there can help there will be one delighted wee boy I have installed Java and downloaded Forge but then I keep getting this message Java installation not...
  9. Trying to install Minecraft for WIndows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install Minecraft for WIndows 10.: Ive made the purchase and shows as purchased but does not list my device as suitable. My device laptop is Ver 1903 OS Build 18362.836. Ive tried the store reset - no go. Not sure why this is so difficult. Quite frustrating....
  10. windows 10 vmware install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 vmware install: I was trying to install windows 10 on vwmare, i used the windows 10 enterprise iso image, this step is just logging in using my school crendentials. This is the error message i get but i can not find anything related to it on the website. Ive tried 3 separate times and all of...