Windows 10: Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare

Discus and support Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft store shows that I have DirextX 12, but it won't allow me to install Minecraft. I'm using VMWare 11.5.7 on macOS Catalina 10.15.17. Windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Erwen, Nov 20, 2020 at 11:57 AM.

1. Erwen Win User

Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare

Microsoft store shows that I have DirextX 12, but it won't allow me to install Minecraft. I'm using VMWare 11.5.7 on macOS Catalina 10.15.17. Windows version is Windows 10 v1909. Windows, macOS, VMWare have latest updates. I've tried resetting Windows Store and rebooting.

Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare 706cd765-3f0c-4528-920a-16c4e0b02a96?upload=true.png

:)

2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

3. freakshow Win User
    Vmware is soo cool

yep thats what i was asking but i gave up on it lol but im about to install linux mint on vmware to try it out lol

4. mei-das Win User

vmware installation

Hi, I have attempted to install VMware Player 6.0 on my Windows 10 device, but received a notification that the app was blocked from Win' 10. Any suggestions?

Thema:

1. Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare - Similar Threads - Trying install Minecraft

2. Trying to install mods onto Minecraft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to install mods onto Minecraft: I have been trying to install Mods on Minecraft for our 9 year old boy but so far with no success If anyone out there can help there will be one delighted wee boy I have installed Java and downloaded Forge but then I keep getting this message Java installation not...
  3. Trying to install Minecraft for WIndows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install Minecraft for WIndows 10.: Ive made the purchase and shows as purchased but does not list my device as suitable. My device laptop is Ver 1903 OS Build 18362.836. Ive tried the store reset - no go. Not sure why this is so difficult. Quite frustrating....
  4. windows 10 vmware install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 vmware install: I was trying to install windows 10 on vwmare, i used the windows 10 enterprise iso image, this step is just logging in using my school crendentials. This is the error message i get but i can not find anything related to it on the website. Ive tried 3 separate times and all of...
  5. Trying to download Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download Minecraft: I purchased Minecraft today. When I tried to install it, I was only given the option to download it to my desktop, even though I used my laptop to purchase it. When I try to add a device my laptop all that happens is I wind up back to the purchase screen. I have followed all...
  6. Minecraft Installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Installation: I purchased the Master Edition for Windows 10 and it will not download on my computer. My computer runs Windows 10 and is less than a year old. I'm mad I paid for this and cant download it. It keeps saying I don't have a applicable device linked to my account. How do...
  7. Error install VMWare Workstation

Error install VMWare Workstation: [ATTACH] Dear Sir or Madam --------------------- I would like to ask you when i install VMWare workstation Pro 15 on Window10 64bit. it show message like that "this installer requires you to restart your system to finish installing microsoft vc redistributable." Pls...
  8. Vmware workstation 10.3 - W10 cannot install vmware tools

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Vmware workstation 10.3 - W10 cannot install vmware tools: Hi there Problem with installing VMWARE tools with Windows 10 x-64 using Windows host. Works fine on LINUX host !!!! (VMware workstation rel 10.0.3 build-1895310) Cheers jimbo 1993
  9. VMWare Player - install as W8 or install later?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare Player - install as W8 or install later?: I have W10 Eng 32 bit and latest VMPlayer. I tried installling as W8. It works but vmware tools are messed up. I have other vms with tools already installed. It seems to detect them after I get W10 desktop. Also it never asks me for the product ID. Are you guys installing...
  10. error 0x800405 While trying to creAate Partition on vmware

error 0x800405 While trying to creAate Partition on vmware: What is this error ? 0x8000405 error? [img] Here is my AutounAttended.xml Code: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend"> <settings pass="windowsPE"> <component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPE"...