Windows 10: Trying to install mods onto Minecraft

Discus and support Trying to install mods onto Minecraft in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been trying to install Mods on Minecraft for our 9 year old boy but so far with no success If anyone out there can help there will be one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohanMacIver, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Trying to install mods onto Minecraft

I have been trying to install Mods on Minecraft for our 9 year old boy but so far with no success

If anyone out there can help there will be one delighted wee boy

I have installed Java and downloaded Forge but then I keep getting this message

Java installation not completed

Unable to install Java. There are errors in the following switches

C:\ Users/downloads/forge 1.16.2-33.0,21-installer 2 jar

Check that commands are valid and try again

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Johan

:)

JohanMacIver, Aug 25, 2020

2. Minecraft not responding when loading mods Trying to install mods onto Minecraft :(

Hi Ebo,

As you are able to access Minecraft game on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the game in Windows Store. If found update the app and check if it helps.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Trying to install mods onto Minecraft

Minecraft mods

Hi, I have been wanting to know, how do you get mods on minecraft java?

Thank you

PhilipSpampanato, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Trying to install mods onto Minecraft

1. Trying to install mods onto Minecraft - Similar Threads - Trying install mods

2. Modded minecraft not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modded minecraft not working.: Minecraft was working fine, fps was good even with shaders. There was no issues until today. I tried to launch the game but it would be stuck on the minecraft loading screen and everytime the loading bar would finish, it will come back to 90% completion and it never ends even...
  3. Modded minecraft not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modded minecraft not working.: Minecraft was working fine, fps was good even with shaders. There was no issues until today. I tried to launch the game but it would be stuck on the minecraft loading screen and everytime the loading bar would finish, it will come back to 90% completion and it never ends even...
  4. Minecraft modded keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft modded keeps crashing: # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff92bce2b60, pid=18176, tid=15072 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  5. Minecraft modded keeps crashing

Minecraft modded keeps crashing: # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff92bce2b60, pid=18176, tid=15072 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  6. Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing java to download minecraft mods via forge: [ATTACH] I am trying to download a mod for Minecraft. I am not super good with technology but I was following a youtube video. It was going all great until I had to open Java which should've installed. When opening the java thing, it should've come up with a forge thing to...
  7. Minecraft Mods

Minecraft Mods: I am trying to install Five Nights at Freddys Mods in Minecraft on my Pc The Minecraft version I have is 1.16.2 and none of the mods are for this version is there a way to install them A you tube video I watched said I could download forge for whichever version the...
  8. trying to install mods onto a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trying to install mods onto a game: Hi so I got enter the gungeon from the gamepass ultimate and im trying to find the files for the game, but i cant find them anywhere. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-mods-onto-a-game/52b579b8-5b6b-44ef-8ae9-212cb3fdfc7b
  9. trying to download minecraft onto windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to download minecraft onto windows 10: Hiya, In 2018 I bought Minecraft via the Minecraft website for a windows 8 computer, however I have since got a new laptop with windows 10 Microsoft surface go. This new laptop only allows apps to be installed via the Microsoft store due to the S mode it has. Due to security...
  10. .Minecraft for windows10 [Mod translation-I installed Minecraft for windows10 but can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Minecraft for windows10 [Mod translation-I installed Minecraft for windows10 but can't...: 2032624169986311813 5 MoAppCrash 0 Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.14.105.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe praid:App 1.14.1.5 5df99aae Minecraft.Windows.exe 1.14.1.5 5df99aae c0000005 0000000001947cb3 \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER41AD.tmp.dmp...