Windows 10: trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

Discus and support trying to install .net framework 4 but got error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i was installing .net framework 4.i got errorw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by progamer424, Jul 14, 2022.

1. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

i was installing .net framework 4.i got errorw

:)

progamer424, Jul 14, 2022

2. .NET Framework not installing on Surface pro 4

Hi Robert,

There are several ways to work around issues with installing .NET Framework. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Are you also having issues installing updates on your computer?
    • What happened when you tried to download and install .NET Framework 3.5?
    • Does the issue happens on a different user account?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot Windows update error 0x80070002.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 14, 2022
  3. unable to install microsoft .net framework 4 on my windows 10

Hello Dinesh,

There's a possibility that Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already part of your Windows that's why you are getting the error message
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4
    redistributable. when installing it. To verify if it was already installed, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start menu.
    • Type Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check if you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. If so, tick the box beside it.
    • Click on OK.

Once completed, kindly provide us with the result for further assistance.

Desiree Yau, Jul 14, 2022
  4. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

.NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 14, 2022
Thema:

trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

1. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error - Similar Threads - trying install net

2. Error when trying to install .NET Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to install .NET Framework 3.5: A few days ago, I noticed I couldn't run some applications because of .NET Framework 3.5 not being installed on my system.I downloaded the installer from https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=21 but when I tried to run the installer,It said this:I tried...
  3. Error when trying to install .NET Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to install .NET Framework 3.5: A few days ago, I noticed I couldn't run some applications because of .NET Framework 3.5 not being installed on my system.I downloaded the installer from https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=21 but when I tried to run the installer,It said this:I tried...
  4. Error when trying to install .NET Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to install .net framework 4 but got error: i was installing .net framework 4.i got errorw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-net-framework-4-but-got-error/b50fa5e2-b4de-4198-bd1a-55d108638b4b
  6. .NET Framework installation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework installation error: I just first opened my Windows 7, installed an app called "SafeInCloud", and when I try to open it, it says that I need .NET Framework 4.6.2, here is a screenshot:So I clicked "yes", installed the .NET Framework installer, opened it, and it says ".NET Framework 4.8 has not...
  7. .NET Framework installation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework installation error: I just first opened my Windows 7, installed an app called "SafeInCloud", and when I try to open it, it says that I need .NET Framework 4.6.2, here is a screenshot:So I clicked "yes", installed the .NET Framework installer, opened it, and it says ".NET Framework 4.8 has not...
  8. .Net Framework Install Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .Net Framework Install Error: When I install .Net Framework 3.5, it is failed with "error code 0x800f0954". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-install-error/58acab15-c5dd-4ab5-a6db-2e89d362c931
  9. .Net framework 4 installation error 0x000013EC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .Net framework 4 installation error 0x000013EC: -Win 10 pro -This happened after win 10 version 1803 update. -Later upgraded to 1809(updated after 1803), no change -No restore point exists. -No more windows updates available. -The system says DotNET is installed when trying to install any available (tried them...
  10. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...