Windows 10: Trying to install No Man's Sky from Windows 10 Store, than Code: 0x80073D13 appears

Discus and support Trying to install No Man's Sky from Windows 10 Store, than Code: 0x80073D13 appears in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I bought in 2018, from an Xbox One, No Man Sky's, when I try to install the game from Windows Store it shows an error each time it begin to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bohamzyeel, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Trying to install No Man's Sky from Windows 10 Store, than Code: 0x80073D13 appears

Hi!

I bought in 2018, from an Xbox One, No Man Sky's, when I try to install the game from Windows Store it shows an error each time it begin to install.

error Code: 0x80073D13.

I use a Shadow as a gaming pc. I try to install on my MAIN pc at home and it install perfectly. But just can't play on my home pc because it doesn't have the minimum gear.

My Shadow and my main pc as the same windows account.

Every update and troubleshooting as been made.

Can someone help?

Thank you

:)

bohamzyeel, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

How to install Sky news application from Microsoft Store?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To install Sky news application on the computer, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Microsoft Store.
    2. Click on the search bar on the top right corner and search for Sky news application.
    3. Click on the Sky news application from the search results.
    4. You will find Install button on the right side of the screen, click on it to install the application.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Get trusted apps and games from Microsoft Store

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 5, 2020
  3. KizunaAJ Win User
    Windows store installing issues (Error code 0x80073d13)

I use a shadow tech PC (Cloud pc gaming) to play games and previously had State of decay 2 installed on the microsoft store, Having bought it recently again and attempted to install anything throws up error code 0x80073d13. I use both the microsoft store
    app and the xbox app and both provide this error, I did check and both the drives I attempted to install to (C: and DTrying to install No Man's Sky from Windows 10 Store, than Code: 0x80073D13 appears :) are NTFS drives, I can't seem to work out why this error is being thrown up. Any help would be amazing,

KizunaAJ, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Trying to install No Man's Sky from Windows 10 Store, than Code: 0x80073D13 appears

Windows store installing issues (Error code 0x80073d13)

efren enriqueoquendo vera, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Trying to install No Man's Sky from Windows 10 Store, than Code: 0x80073D13 appears

1. Trying to install No Man's Sky from Windows 10 Store, than Code: 0x80073D13 appears - Similar Threads - Trying install Man's

2. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  3. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  4. Windows Store installation problems error code 0x80073d13

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store installation problems error code 0x80073d13: After I have recently purchased it and tried to install something, I get error code 0x80073d13. I use both Microsoft store app and Xbox app and they both provide this error, I checked and the two drives I tried to install C: and E : are NTFS drives, I can't seem to figure out...
  5. Windows Store installation problems error code 0x80073d13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store installation problems error code 0x80073d13: After I have recently purchased it and tried to install something, I get error code 0x80073d13. I use both Microsoft store app and Xbox app and they both provide this error, I checked and the two drives I tried to install C: and E : are NTFS drives, I can't seem to figure out...
  6. No Mans Sky files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Mans Sky files: I need to access NMS game files in order to use MODS pcbank I can not find any files for the game! And how do we update the Game? For: Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-mans-sky-files/1c34c49d-40ef-4ffe-972d-9838af57f219
  7. No Man's Sky "No Connection to Matchmaking services" Windows 10 [purshased from Windows Store]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Man's Sky "No Connection to Matchmaking services" Windows 10 [purshased from Windows Store]: i have had this issue on and off since the desolation update...i thought I had it fixed last week...then rebooted my PC as one does from time to time and the this again [ATTACH] I am at a loss...I have tried everything I can think of re-installing repairing Xbox...
  8. Windows store installing issues Error code 0x80073d13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store installing issues Error code 0x80073d13: I use a shadow tech PC Cloud pc gaming to play games and previously had State of decay 2 installed on the microsoft store, Having bought it recently again and attempted to install anything throws up error code 0x80073d13. I use both the microsoft store app and the xbox app...
  9. No man's sky saves or any game from ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No man's sky saves or any game from ms store: hi I'm currently playing No man's sky with the Xbox game pass. I've played before on ps4 and i would like to skip a couple things and use a save editor, but here's: where are my saves? Ive looked almost everywhere and looked up on the internet but to no avail. From what...
  10. No Mans Sky opinions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Mans Sky opinions: I just bought this on steam. What are others peoples thoughts on the game and how it runs. It's so intriguing I thought I'd take the plunge but it does seem to be getting a rough ride in the reviews. I only briefly booted it up so far and it looks good from the couple of...
Tags: