Windows 10: trying to install sidewinder joystick, win10 not even finding it, anyone assist?

Discus and support trying to install sidewinder joystick, win10 not even finding it, anyone assist? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; win10 can't find sidewinder joystick, anyone assist please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by johnmcgregor2, Feb 18, 2019.

1. trying to install sidewinder joystick, win10 not even finding it, anyone assist?

win10 can't find sidewinder joystick, anyone assist please.

:)

johnmcgregor2, Feb 18, 2019

2. MS Sidewinder 3d pro - Win10 64X

Estou com dificuldade de fazer funcionar corretamente meu MS Sidewinder 3d Pro (joystick) no meu Win10 64X. O driver no SideWinder Gamer (software)fazia o joystick funcionar. Mas este software precisa de um DirectX antigo para funcionar (que não consigo
    instalar).

Alguma ideia?

I'm having dificulties to make work well my MS Sidewinder 3d Pro (joystick) in Win10 64X. In Win 98/XP, it worked well with SideWinder Gamer (software). But this software just works with an old version of DirX, that I cant install. Any idea?

Thiago Felipe Avanci, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Nic727 Win User
    MS should make a Sidewinder 3.0 joystick

Hi,

With the next Flight Simulator from Dovetail, I thought it was time to change my old Sidewinder 2.0 for a new modern one, but can't find one. On most review website, people are saying that Microsoft Joysticks are the best.

So what about making a Sidewinder 3.0 featuring that :

• Modern design
    • Mechanical Force Feedback (no spring)
    • Simple to use with customizable buttons in-game like the old sidewinder 2.
    • New throttle design
    • USB 3.0?

Currently it look like this :

trying to install sidewinder joystick, win10 not even finding it, anyone assist? Microsoft_sidewinder_precision_2.jpg

The only one I found that look like the sidewinder is this one :

trying to install sidewinder joystick, win10 not even finding it, anyone assist? [​IMG]

But it has spring and no force feedback.

Thank you

Nic727, Feb 18, 2019
  4. trying to install sidewinder joystick, win10 not even finding it, anyone assist?

SideWinder Precision 2 joystick

Is it possible to update a Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 joystick to Windows 10?

GaryOsborn1, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

trying to install sidewinder joystick, win10 not even finding it, anyone assist?

1. trying to install sidewinder joystick, win10 not even finding it, anyone assist? - Similar Threads - trying install sidewinder

2. Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick suddenly stopped working with FFB on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick suddenly stopped working with FFB on windows 10: Why?!? This hardware and many other examples needs to be supported for the next 1000+ years. Why doesn't this perfectly good joystick still work? Is Microsoft going to recycle all the plastic and metal parts of this joystick, or should I just toss it into landfill? This kind...
  3. Sidewinder 2 with FFB joystick recognised as an XBO 360 controller by Windows 10

Sidewinder 2 with FFB joystick recognised as an XBO 360 controller by Windows 10: Please could someone advise how to get Windows 10 to get it to recognise the controller correctly?I am aware Windows 10 does indeed support this joystick as plug and play but for some reason it is being seen as an XBOX 360 controller.Please could someone help. I even have the...
  4. sidewinder joystick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sidewinder joystick: what flight game will work with an old sidewinder precision pro joy stick windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sidewinder-joystick/d2408c3e-8618-4f4e-a255-bf4fbdf027cd
  5. Combat Flight Simulator Sidewinder joystick issue windows 10

Combat Flight Simulator Sidewinder joystick issue windows 10: Have the older Combat Flight Simulator and the Sidewinder joystick. I can get CFS to work just fine, but it is as if not communicating properly with the joystick. When I select game controller in the settings of CFS, I can choose the sidewinder joystick, but get this...
  6. Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 Joystick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 Joystick: Is there any drivers out there that allows me to use the MS SideWinder Precision 2 Joystick with Windows 10 and the new Flight Simulator program? All I can find is the generic drivers in the OS and it just makes the joystick appear as a block box with no operation. Back in...
  7. Sidewinder FFB Joystick problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder FFB Joystick problem: For more than ten years I own a sidewinder ffb joystick and use it with FS9 and FSX and other RC sims. When moving from Win XP and an old PC to now a state of the art machine I had to adapt my SWffb from 15 pin sub D to USB. Found a solution by an arduino board and when first...
  8. SideWinder Precision 2 joystick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SideWinder Precision 2 joystick: Is it possible to update a Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 joystick to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/sidewinder-precision-2-joystick/36fa5790-ab9e-4473-bd80-f32680c237bc
  9. MS sidewinder force feedback joystick and wheel

MS sidewinder force feedback joystick and wheel: Just curious, do the MS force feedback wheel and joystick (USB versions) work / get recognised by windows 10? Hope they don't need drivers installed or tracked down. It's old abandoned peripherals (shame) so can understand if they don't. But I was curious if anyone else uses...
  10. MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick and Wheel

MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick and Wheel: I still have my MS Sidewinder Force Feedback peripherals (joystick and wheel). Both are the later USB revisions. They worked to perfection on Windows 7 (just plug and play) but do they work/get recognised by Windows 10? The way my machine is setup it will be quite an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft sidewinder orecision 2 help

2. microsoft sidewinder joystick windows 10