Windows 10: trying to install the 2020 update

Discus and support trying to install the 2020 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm using the update assistant. Everything appears to go ok until the end. The first time I got error code 0xc1900107. Fallowing the support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by anthonydenn, May 29, 2020.

1. trying to install the 2020 update

I'm using the update assistant. Everything appears to go ok until the end. The first time I got error code 0xc1900107. Fallowing the support recommendations I used the disk cleaner app to clean system and temp files then rebooted. The second time I received error code 0xc1900201...this pc cant run win. 10. I purchased this pc. with win 10 installed. Upgraded to the pro version about 9 months ago. **** I'm confused. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

anthonydenn, May 29, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, May 29, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond trying to install the 2020 update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 29, 2020
  4. trying to install the 2020 update

Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, May 29, 2020
Thema:

trying to install the 2020 update

1. trying to install the 2020 update - Similar Threads - trying install 2020

2. Trying to install MSFS 2020 onto new PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install MSFS 2020 onto new PC.: Trying to install MSFS 2020 onto new PC. If I log into Microsoft Store on my old PC I see It listed and it says I own it and I have the option to download it, if I use the same account to log into Microsoft Store on my new PC it's not showing up in the store or library. If I...
  3. Trying to install MSFS 2020 onto new PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install MSFS 2020 onto new PC.: Trying to install MSFS 2020 onto new PC. If I log into Microsoft Store on my old PC I see It listed and it says I own it and I have the option to download it, if I use the same account to log into Microsoft Store on my new PC it's not showing up in the store or library. If I...
  4. Trying to install MSFS 2020 onto new PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. KB4574727 keeps trying to install after it is installed 2020-09 update 1909 for X64 based...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4574727 keeps trying to install after it is installed 2020-09 update 1909 for X64 based...: Hello... I have a HP 505 B MT computer running Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit. I was updating my computer and it installed KB4574727. But I think it may have installed itself at least three times. When I look at my installed software, I see that it is installed. But when I...
  6. Windows update = why does 2020-7 update install before 2020-01

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update = why does 2020-7 update install before 2020-01: Hi folks I know Ms sometimes works on a different planet to the rest and their logic follows some totally unpredictable path but can anybody tell me why the update for 2020-07 is installing while the one for 2020-01 is stiill "pending install". Surely if 2020-01 is a...
  7. Windows update = why does 2020-7 update install before 2020-01

Windows update = why does 2020-7 update install before 2020-01: Hi folks I know Ms sometimes works on a different planet to the rest and their logic follows some totally unpredictable path but can anybody tell me why the update for 2020-07 is installing while the one for 2020-01 is stiill "pending install". Surely if 2020-01 is a...
  8. Trying to install the May 2020 update through the update assistant but I keep getting this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to install the May 2020 update through the update assistant but I keep getting this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MarsNeedsFreedomToo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hii1sb/trying_to_install_the_may_2020_update_through_the/
  9. windows 2020 update install issues ?

windows 2020 update install issues ?: when I am installing 2020update it shows me some errors like Error code0x8024000b and i tried so many times but I am unable install new update . always it stops installing after 30 % and its show me to reinstall again pls help to solve this issue ?...
  10. Installing Updates of 5th February 2020

Installing Updates of 5th February 2020: I am using Windows 10 Home on my Hp laptop So,after having problem with Windows search bar, I performed a system restore and the problem is solved. But, windows is still offering me those buggy updates of 5th February 2020 again. Should I install them or pause updates?...