Windows 10: Trying to install win10 32bit on pentium 4, blinking dash and the reboot without install boot

Discus and support Trying to install win10 32bit on pentium 4, blinking dash and the reboot without install boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi to all guys. my problem is as the title says, when i try to install windows 10 on a pentium pc 519k SL8JA the USB boot start good, than blinking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RuggeroLauria, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Trying to install win10 32bit on pentium 4, blinking dash and the reboot without install boot

Hi to all guys.

my problem is as the title says, when i try to install windows 10 on a pentium pc 519k SL8JA the USB boot start good, than blinking dash and then pc reboot... I don't know I to solve.

:)

RuggeroLauria, Jan 28, 2021

2. Windows 10 will not install on Pentium 4?

When trying to install windows 10 on my Pentium 4 I get an error saying it needs to restart every time. I've heard that Windows 8+ is not compatible with The Pentium 4 but I am running windows 8 on my Pentium 4 right now and its running fine. Does anyone
    know what else could be the problem?

SHSH_blobs, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Alexx Win User

Trying to install win10 32bit on pentium 4, blinking dash and the reboot without install boot

Black screen and blinking cursor after the first reboot of win7 installation. 2 Laptops-same problem

Hi everyone! Right now I'm trying to install Win7 x32 to my Lenovo X200 and Win7 x64 to Lenovo T530, but I'm stuck on the same problem with both laptops - black screen and blinking cursor after the first reboot in the process of installation.

For Lenovo T530 - I've tried using both DVD-disc Install and USB HDD install. Bios settings are: SATA-AHCI, Legacy Bios (CSM Enabled). I cannot use UEFI, because I need to keep SYSTEM_DRV partition, which is critical for these laptops and allows them to boot into the os.

For Lenovo X200 - I've tried USB HDD only - there is no optical drive, but came up with the same exact problem.

Any suggestions are highly appreciated!

Alexx, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Trying to install win10 32bit on pentium 4, blinking dash and the reboot without install boot

1. Trying to install win10 32bit on pentium 4, blinking dash and the reboot without install boot - Similar Threads - Trying install win10

2. Install windows update without rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install windows update without rebooting: Hi, i would like to check is windows 10 and windows server 2019 able to install windows update and security patches without the need of rebooting the system?...
  3. Install windows update without rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install windows update without rebooting: Hi, i would like to check is windows 10 and windows server 2019 able to install windows update and security patches without the need of rebooting the system?...
  4. Dash blink on boot win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Dash blink on boot win10: My laptop is just dead, so I took laptop hdd and insert it on an desktop. I have install the hdd as normaly (with sata and power).The desktop bios recognized it. But when I start to boot an white dash is blinking. What can I do to fix it 181671
  5. Trying to install Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install Forza Horizon 4: I am honestly tired of this... I attempt to install this game and always get this error "0x80073CF9" code... I have done just about every fix out their except completely reformatting my drive.... This is really pissing me off and I cant even refund the game due to the fact...
  6. black screen blinking dash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen blinking dash: hello everyone I recently install a brand new windows 10 pro on my desktop and before even the motherboard logo comes up there is this annoying black screen with a blinking dash on left top and it blinks for like 5-10 s and then the motherboard logo and windows, how can I...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 PC tries to install itself without permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 PC tries to install itself without permission: Hello! I've subscribed to gamepass and I am having a lot of fun! The first game I installed is Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition. I played it and had a lot of problems with it so I decided to uninstall it until the day I will upagrade my computer. I am very satisfied with the...
  8. Unable to install Windows 10 on HP Compaq Pentium 4 - it just reboots

Unable to install Windows 10 on HP Compaq Pentium 4 - it just reboots: I have this old HP Compaq Pentium 4 whose Windows XP installation recently got hit by malware, so I'm trying to install Windows 10 on it: HP Support document - HP Support Center (BIOS: 786C1 v01.05) However, nothing happens when I try to boot the installation USB. The...
  9. Win10 install keeps rebooting, stuck in reboot mode

Win10 install keeps rebooting, stuck in reboot mode: Sorry if this has already been posted, but I'm stuck in reboot and don't know how to get out. I left my computer to install overnight. When I came to it this afternoon, it looks like it might have completed, but was still in some set up condition, so I did a hard restart (I...
  10. Orange dashes blinking above the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Orange dashes blinking above the taskbar: I'll explain the circumstances in a moment, but first a couple of pictures so you understand what I am seeing. See the small orange dash (dot? spot? thing?) just at the top of the taskbar in each of the following images: This: [img] then a second later this: [img]...