Windows 10: Trying to install windows 10 - no drivers found

Discus and support Trying to install windows 10 - no drivers found in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, My HDD on my PC crashed, so I had to buy a new SATA HDD and connect it, I downloaded windows 10 from Microsoft.com and tried to install it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mike983, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Mike983 Win User

Trying to install windows 10 - no drivers found

Hello,

My HDD on my PC crashed, so I had to buy a new SATA HDD and connect it, I downloaded windows 10 from Microsoft.com and tried to install it. When the setup reach to choose where do I want to install windows 10, it says no drivers found.

please help!

:)

Mike983, Dec 15, 2018

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 15, 2018
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Trying to install windows 10 - no drivers found

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Trying to install windows 10 - no drivers found

1. Trying to install windows 10 - no drivers found - Similar Threads - Trying install drivers

2. No Drivers Found For Windows 10 Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Drivers Found For Windows 10 Install: The hard drive for my HP 17-cn0013dx 37P29UA laptop unexpectedly died couple months ago. It was originally equipped with windows 10. I recently got a new Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD NON-RAID SATA 2.5 to replace the old one. However I can't get windows 10 installed on the new hard...
  3. No Drivers Found For Windows 10 Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Drivers Found For Windows 10 Install: The hard drive for my HP 17-cn0013dx 37P29UA laptop unexpectedly died couple months ago. It was originally equipped with windows 10. I recently got a new Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD NON-RAID SATA 2.5 to replace the old one. However I can't get windows 10 installed on the new hard...
  4. No Drivers Found For Windows 10 Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. No drivers Installed or found.

No drivers Installed or found.: Where can download drivers compatible with my laptop my specs are AMD Ryzen 5 5500u and Nvidia GeForce mx450. I'm trying to install windows 10 on a laptop that has linux as it's main OS so i cant execute the exe file amd gives me when i download the drivers for my cpu, please...
  6. No drivers Installed or found.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No drivers Installed or found.: Where can download drivers compatible with my laptop my specs are AMD Ryzen 5 5500u and Nvidia GeForce mx450. I'm trying to install windows 10 on a laptop that has linux as it's main OS so i cant execute the exe file amd gives me when i download the drivers for my cpu, please...
  7. windows installation drivers not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows installation drivers not found: Hello and sorry for my bad English, but I have a big problem.I bought the windows 11 license, but I can't install it, there comes the error: No device drivers were found. Make sure the correct drivers are on the installation disc and click ok.I don't use any windows version...
  8. windows installation drivers not found

windows installation drivers not found: Hello and sorry for my bad English, but I have a big problem.I bought the windows 11 license, but I can't install it, there comes the error: No device drivers were found. Make sure the correct drivers are on the installation disc and click ok.I don't use any windows version...
  9. Drivers not found when installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Drivers not found when installing windows 10: I’ve bought a “msi modern 14” with i7 10th gen and it only has 3.0 ports and no cd, how can i install windows eithout getting the error? I don’t have 2.0 ports....
  10. Drivers not found after installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers not found after installing Windows 10: I have a small issue. After installing Windows 10 Professional Build 1909 November 2019 Update, I couldn't connect to the Internet and couldn't connect Bluetooth. I tried every option available on the Internet I had another computer which was very old such as resetting and...