Windows 10: Trying to install Windows 10 on my 2011 MBP and I keep getting this error message. Any advice?

Discus and support Trying to install Windows 10 on my 2011 MBP and I keep getting this error message. Any advice? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/csburndie [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/csburndie, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Trying to install Windows 10 on my 2011 MBP and I keep getting this error message. Any advice?

/u/csburndie, Dec 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

QB Community BACKING YOU

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 29, 2019
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Trying to install Windows 10 on my 2011 MBP and I keep getting this error message. Any advice? :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Trying to install Windows 10 on my 2011 MBP and I keep getting this error message. Any advice?

Error Installing Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you get an error when trying to install Windows 10 on your computer. I’ll help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• How are you trying to install Windows 10?
    • What is the complete error message you receive when you try to install Windows 10?
    • Are you trying to install Windows in dual boot?

If you are trying to install Windows in dual boot, suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

WindowsDualBoot

Please reply with the details requested to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Trying to install Windows 10 on my 2011 MBP and I keep getting this error message. Any advice?

1. Trying to install Windows 10 on my 2011 MBP and I keep getting this error message. Any advice? - Similar Threads - Trying install 2011

2. I have an issue installing KB502944, keep getting error 0x80070017. Any advice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue installing KB502944, keep getting error 0x80070017. Any advice?: I've been able to install the other updates dropped yesterday but the cumulative update 22H2 KB5029244 keeps coming back with an error message, 0x80070017.I have tried to install it manually using Microsoft update catalogue, but that came up with the same result. I tried...
  3. I have an issue installing KB502944, keep getting error 0x80070017. Any advice?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an issue installing KB502944, keep getting error 0x80070017. Any advice?: I've been able to install the other updates dropped yesterday but the cumulative update 22H2 KB5029244 keeps coming back with an error message, 0x80070017.I have tried to install it manually using Microsoft update catalogue, but that came up with the same result. I tried...
  4. I have an issue installing KB502944, keep getting error 0x80070017. Any advice?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I keep getting install error messages when installing programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting install error messages when installing programs.: I keep getting the error message please finish other downloads before installing this one. And I do not have any other downloads installing. This happens when I try to install any program....
  6. I keep getting install error messages when installing programs.

I keep getting install error messages when installing programs.: I keep getting the error message please finish other downloads before installing this one. And I do not have any other downloads installing. This happens when I try to install any program....
  7. Running into error trying to install game. Can't find any advice

Running into error trying to install game. Can't find any advice: Ran into this issue consistently, I've tried deleting the 1033.mst file multiple times, including with the cmd but each time am told 'access denied'. Please help....
  8. I'm trying to install windows 10 in a empty SDD but I keep getting the message that there's...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm trying to install windows 10 in a empty SDD but I keep getting the message that there's...: Hello guys, I've got a Acer Nitro 5 with a 128GB SSD and a 1TB HDD. It came with Linux and I managed to install W10 Home with the media creation tool. I wanted to install the Pro edition a few days later to get the activation key from an older laptop. When I formatted the...
  9. I keep getting this error message when I try to open paint. Any idea why?

I keep getting this error message when I try to open paint. Any idea why?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/17iya4a5r3s51.png?width=734&format=png&auto=webp&s=a3a299f0b7e83aecdc4badcb65aaf861343faff4 submitted by /u/Affectionate-Eye5061 [link] [comments]...
  10. My HDD keeps disappearing, any advice?

My HDD keeps disappearing, any advice?: Help is greatly appreciated my HDD keeps disappearing but my SSD is showing. I have checked bios and its showing there OK really confused submitted by /u/Cully_83 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghrba9/my_hdd_keeps_disappearing_any_advice/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 mbp 2011