Windows 10: Trying to install Windows 10 on new gaming PC, goes to blue screen

Discus and support Trying to install Windows 10 on new gaming PC, goes to blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I've been trying to install Windows 10 on my new custom built pc and haven't been able to so far. Everytime it boots I get a solid blue screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JacobMatthews2, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Trying to install Windows 10 on new gaming PC, goes to blue screen

Hi,I've been trying to install Windows 10 on my new custom built pc and haven't been able to so far. Everytime it boots I get a solid blue screen and then it restarts after about 30 seconds no error message.My PC specs:i5 9600KFKingston 960gb SSDGigabyte B365M DS3HCorsair Vengeance LPX 16gb DDR4Geforce GTX 1060 3gb Cooler Master 450wThings I've already tried:Used 2 different USBs both SanDiskTurned off fast bootTried turning of CSM supportRe installing through Windows creation toolAdjusted boot priority to boot off USBUnplugged SSD when booting off flash drive Yet nothing has worked, very

:)

JacobMatthews2, Oct 11, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 11, 2021
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 11, 2021
  4. Trying to install Windows 10 on new gaming PC, goes to blue screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

Trying to install Windows 10 on new gaming PC, goes to blue screen

1. Trying to install Windows 10 on new gaming PC, goes to blue screen - Similar Threads - Trying install gaming

2. BLUE SCREEN ON MY NEW GAMING PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN ON MY NEW GAMING PC: ok so this winzip driver updater asked me to update my drivers so i did then it said eestart your device and i did now it wont boot up it sais pc failed to u know boot and sais we will restart for u and then it runs automatic repair that wont work so should i re buy a...
  3. BLUE SCREEN ON MY NEW GAMING PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUE SCREEN ON MY NEW GAMING PC: ok so this winzip driver updater asked me to update my drivers so i did then it said eestart your device and i did now it wont boot up it sais pc failed to u know boot and sais we will restart for u and then it runs automatic repair that wont work so should i re buy a...
  4. trying to install a game blue screens my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to install a game blue screens my pc: Been trying to install no mans sky both off of the xbox app and microsoft store and whenever i hit install, im met with an blue screen and the familiar frown, other games have worked and i have installed no mans sky before on the same pc, but i dont know what the issue is now...
  5. trying to install a game blue screens my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to install a game blue screens my pc: Been trying to install no mans sky both off of the xbox app and microsoft store and whenever i hit install, im met with an blue screen and the familiar frown, other games have worked and i have installed no mans sky before on the same pc, but i dont know what the issue is now...
  6. trying to install a game blue screens my pc

7. Trying to install Windows 10 on new gaming PC, goes to blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install Windows 10 on new gaming PC, goes to blue screen: Hi,I've been trying to install Windows 10 on my new custom built pc and haven't been able to so far. Everytime it boots I get a solid blue screen and then it restarts after about 30 seconds no error message.My PC specs:i5 9600KFKingston 960gb SSDGigabyte B365M DS3HCorsair...
  8. Trying to install Windows 10 on new gaming PC, goes to blue screen

Trying to install Windows 10 on new gaming PC, goes to blue screen: Hi,I've been trying to install Windows 10 on my new custom built pc and haven't been able to so far. Everytime it boots I get a solid blue screen and then it restarts after about 30 seconds no error message.My PC specs:i5 9600KFKingston 960gb SSDGigabyte B365M DS3HCorsair...
  9. PC goes to blue screen then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC goes to blue screen then restarts: Hello. My PC keeps going to a blue screen than restarts. I have seen a few different "Stop Codes" one of them being "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" then I see a QR code on the blue screen. My pc then restarts and as if nothing happens. It does this a few times. I tried resetting the...
  10. Tried Installing Windows 10 on New PC, but it loads into a Blank Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tried Installing Windows 10 on New PC, but it loads into a Blank Blue Screen: I bought a new pc and wanted to install Windows 10 and tried to install windows 10 on a usb drive using the installation media for windows 10. However when I boot my computer it loads the splash screen which gives me the option to go into bios, and then it boots the usb and...