Windows 10: Trying to install Windows 10 via USB ISO and it is not making all the proper partitons for...

Discus and support Trying to install Windows 10 via USB ISO and it is not making all the proper partitons for... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Here's a link of what I'm looking at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/3eTE6wmoxSWZeXSa8 Basically I'm missing the other two partitons here that it usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TabiasE1920, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Trying to install Windows 10 via USB ISO and it is not making all the proper partitons for...

Here's a link of what I'm looking at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/3eTE6wmoxSWZeXSa8

Basically I'm missing the other two partitons here that it usually makes when it installs windows. when I go ahead an install Windows on the Partition 2 it "installs" windows and then it just brings me back to my Boot USB and makes me go through the whole process again except the second run through it actually makes all the correct partitons.

I have had this issue several times even after wiping and recreating my boot USB from scratch with a fresh ISO download from the Microsoft site. What causes this issue? It's driving me insane and I would love to know how to fix it.

submitted by /u/TabiasE1920
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TabiasE1920, Dec 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Trying to install Windows 10 via USB ISO and it is not making all the proper partitons for...

Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

Tried the first program, but it fails .. not sure yet why but troubleshooting that ...

The pendrive seems to be only for linux? although seems very useful i dont think it will help me with this. Keeping it for future linux installs though

hmmm if I already have the iso, do I just throw that in the usb drive?

ok looking into this as well...

copenhagen69, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Trying to install Windows 10 via USB ISO and it is not making all the proper partitons for...

1. Trying to install Windows 10 via USB ISO and it is not making all the proper partitons for... - Similar Threads - Trying install via

2. Usb windows installation iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Usb windows installation iso: So I installed windows on a usb and plugged it in cuz I was having issues, it didn’t work so I went to bios and changed the boot manager thingy to the usb and it worked . If I take the usb out will windows not work? I clicked the option to download it on my 475gb stuff which...
  3. Windows 10 install via USB

Windows 10 install via USB: [IMG]Im trying to downlod windows 10 onto my old computer as I got a new one and was going to give the old one to a friend. It had been giving me a blue screen for a while but nothing serious. I downloaded windows 10 onto a USB from my new laptop. I am not trying to save...
  4. Installation of Windows 10 via USB

Installation of Windows 10 via USB: I am attempting to install windows 10 on a new computer. I have downloaded windows onto a usb using the media creation tool, and booted the computer with the stick in it, but I get an error message 0xc0000225. I have redownloaded windows, and it still does not work. I...
  5. ISO recovery via a USB or Disc work for Windows 10?

ISO recovery via a USB or Disc work for Windows 10?: Does the windows create an ISO recovery disc or USB DOWNLOAD work for windows 10. In the details it says windows 7,8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iso-recovery-via-a-usb-or-disc-work-for-windows-10/82de6a3f-3a79-4469-be0e-66c687f72989
  6. Trying to install windows via USB

Trying to install windows via USB: Hi Have an HP laptop trying to install windows via USB received message cant find drivers Looked in broswer area did not see any? Is it time for a new HD Thank you T 120034
  7. Trying to make a iso of windows 10

Trying to make a iso of windows 10: Media creation tool gives me this error [img] Why is that giving me this error? 113532
  8. Windows 10 USB Installer to ISO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 USB Installer to ISO: Hey guys is this possible? Because I will put in my DVD Drive from my old PC to my newer build because i can't seem to use my flash drive to install windows because it's giving me "Windows can only be installed on GPT disks" error. 70782
  9. Concerning Windows 10 Installation via ISO

Concerning Windows 10 Installation via ISO: I have a PC that I built a month ago.At that time, I only installed Windows 8 and haven't upgraded to Windows 10 yet.I just read that Windows 10 Installation now allows you to activate Windows 10 using an existing Windows 8 Key.I have a Windows 8 Pro key on my hand. How many...
  10. Partitoning questions for install Windows 10

Partitoning questions for install Windows 10: I have plenty of space. I can temporally delete the fat 32 partition for the windows 10 install. Fat32 was made for backwards compatibility with old software. I am not really interested in using the windows 7 or 10 dual boot menu. I am basically going to install 10 on a...