Windows 10: Trying to install windows on a new PC

Discus and support Trying to install windows on a new PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently I've installed a new SSD and I want to have a clean version of Windows on it. I have 2 HDD's that i unplug during a Windows installation. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Timur224z, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Timur224z Win User

Trying to install windows on a new PC

Recently I've installed a new SSD and I want to have a clean version of Windows on it. I have 2 HDD's that i unplug during a Windows installation. When i load my flash drive as a boot device I get only 2 choices for installation Disk 0 partition 1 and disk 0 partition 2. 1 is 15mb and the other is 456 gb. I get an error Windows cannot be installed to disk 0 partition 2. When I installed the SSD it wasn't visible so I used Windows disk management tool to create a new tome Z.

:)

Timur224z, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Trying to install windows on a new PC

1. Trying to install windows on a new PC - Similar Threads - Trying install

2. can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...: 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Executing command line: "C:\Windows\system32\Dism.exe" /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM Manager: PID=18528 TID=18716 physical location path: C:\ -...
  3. can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...: 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Executing command line: "C:\Windows\system32\Dism.exe" /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM Manager: PID=18528 TID=18716 physical location path: C:\ -...
  4. How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...: When I try to use the installer it gives me the same error message each time, I've also followed many guides on the internet which have all not worked for me, I would truly appreciate some help....
  5. How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...

How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...: When I try to use the installer it gives me the same error message each time, I've also followed many guides on the internet which have all not worked for me, I would truly appreciate some help....
  6. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  7. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  8. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

10. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade