Windows 10: Trying to install windows on a new PC

Discus and support Trying to install windows on a new PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I've installed a new SSD and I want to have a clean version of Windows on it. I have 2 HDD's that i unplug during a Windows installation. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Timur224z, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Timur224z Win User

Trying to install windows on a new PC

Recently I've installed a new SSD and I want to have a clean version of Windows on it. I have 2 HDD's that i unplug during a Windows installation. When i load my flash drive as a boot device I get only 2 choices for installation Disk 0 partition 1 and disk 0 partition 2. 1 is 15mb and the other is 456 gb. I get an error Windows cannot be installed to disk 0 partition 2. When I installed the SSD it wasn't visible so I used Windows disk management tool to create a new tome Z.

:)

Timur224z, Dec 1, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 1, 2022
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 1, 2022
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Trying to install windows on a new PC - Similar Threads - Trying install

2. I'm trying to install Office on my laptop but when I do it states "OfficeSerup.exe Couldn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install Office on my laptop but when I do it states "OfficeSerup.exe Couldn't...: Trying to download office but according to OfficeSerup.exe it can't be downloaded because the virus scan failed. What do I do please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-office-on-my-laptop-but-when/510ec53e-6447-4e5a-9b6f-09bc539377fa
  3. I'm trying to install Office on my laptop but when I do it states "OfficeSerup.exe Couldn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to install Office on my laptop but when I do it states "OfficeSerup.exe Couldn't...: Trying to download office but according to OfficeSerup.exe it can't be downloaded because the virus scan failed. What do I do please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-office-on-my-laptop-but-when/510ec53e-6447-4e5a-9b6f-09bc539377fa
  4. I'm trying to install Office on my laptop but when I do it states "OfficeSerup.exe Couldn't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Trying to install Turbo Tax 2022 but ADMIN is blocking, but I am running install as admin....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install Turbo Tax 2022 but ADMIN is blocking, but I am running install as admin....: I am an admin users as well. We stopped: Firewall, virus and spyware. Unblocked apps , turned off Popup blocker What else is there to do?Below is the pop up message copied:Contact your system administrator for more info....
  6. Trying to install Turbo Tax 2022 but ADMIN is blocking, but I am running install as admin....

Trying to install Turbo Tax 2022 but ADMIN is blocking, but I am running install as admin....: I am an admin users as well. We stopped: Firewall, virus and spyware. Unblocked apps , turned off Popup blocker What else is there to do?Below is the pop up message copied:Contact your system administrator for more info....
  7. Trying to install Turbo Tax 2022 but ADMIN is blocking, but I am running install as admin....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. When I try to install Windows 10 or Windows 11 from a USB stick, I get a blue screen and a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to install Windows 10 or Windows 11 from a USB stick, I get a blue screen and a...: When I try to install Windows 10 or Windows 11 from a USB stick, I get a blue screen and a blinking cursor and then the installation fails. I have a new SSD drive and 8GB of RAM. The installation doesn’t even proceed to the point where it informs me the system is not...
  9. When I try to install Windows 10 or Windows 11 from a USB stick, I get a blue screen and a...

When I try to install Windows 10 or Windows 11 from a USB stick, I get a blue screen and a...: When I try to install Windows 10 or Windows 11 from a USB stick, I get a blue screen and a blinking cursor and then the installation fails. I have a new SSD drive and 8GB of RAM. The installation doesn’t even proceed to the point where it informs me the system is not...
  10. When I try to install Windows 10 or Windows 11 from a USB stick, I get a blue screen and a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade