Windows 10: Trying to install Windows Virtual PC

Discus and support Trying to install Windows Virtual PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I try to install Windows Virtual PC because i mistakenly got Microsoft Virtual PC. I mean I downloaded version 2007 but i wanted the latest one. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by goodChickenYT, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Trying to install Windows Virtual PC

I try to install Windows Virtual PC because i mistakenly got Microsoft Virtual PC. I mean I downloaded version 2007 but i wanted the latest one. It shows this: Trying to install Windows Virtual PC ba751f16-3cdc-497c-9271-c9a013026532?upload=true.png

:)

goodChickenYT, Nov 10, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Virtual PC crashes when trying to install ubuntu 8.1

dont bother with virtual drives. u dont need to when you are installing an OS as a VM. also, if you want to run linux as a VM then i suggest using something like virtual box.

Easy Rhino, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Trying to install Windows Virtual PC

Virtual PC crashes when trying to install ubuntu 8.1

i'll just throw out there that Virtual PC does not have official support for any linux distrobution. its possible to do it, but it usually requires playing with X server (or X "what ever" that graphic manager under linux is) I have to agree with Rhino and suggest using Virutal box. its free, and has a lot more useful features than Virtual PC, and i have found it a bit easier to use. Have XP Pro, Windows 98 and Mandriva 2010 RC2 images running under it. Seamless mode with XP under Vista is a life saver at work.

toastem2004, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

Trying to install Windows Virtual PC

1. Trying to install Windows Virtual PC - Similar Threads - Trying install Virtual

2. Trying to install windows on a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install windows on a new PC: Recently I've installed a new SSD and I want to have a clean version of Windows on it. I have 2 HDD's that i unplug during a Windows installation. When i load my flash drive as a boot device I get only 2 choices for installation Disk 0 partition 1 and disk 0 partition 2. 1 is...
  3. Trying to install windows on a new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to install windows on a new PC: Recently I've installed a new SSD and I want to have a clean version of Windows on it. I have 2 HDD's that i unplug during a Windows installation. When i load my flash drive as a boot device I get only 2 choices for installation Disk 0 partition 1 and disk 0 partition 2. 1 is...
  4. Trying to install windows on a new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I'm trying to install windows 11 on a virtual machine, it says it is not compatible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to install windows 11 on a virtual machine, it says it is not compatible.: Here is the screen I get:And here are the specs I have given to the virtual machine:. 8gb of RAM. 3 proccessor cores. 70gb HDD. 8gb of video memoryI am using the latest windows 11 iso file from:https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows11...
  6. Windows Virtual PC not installing

Windows Virtual PC not installing: Hello, I run a windows 10 Pro 64 bit PC, I want to install Windows Virtual PC and went to the site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=3702 I had downloaded the file and opened with windows standalone update installer but when I run it it says: "...
  7. How to install Windows Virtual PC on Windows 10

How to install Windows Virtual PC on Windows 10: DISCLAIMER! I am not talking about hyperV So I wanted to download Windows Virtual PC on my Windows 10 machine from this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3702 After I downloaded the file and click install it gave me an error code:...
  8. Trying to install windows 10 enterprise trial on a virtual machine

Trying to install windows 10 enterprise trial on a virtual machine: I signed up for the Windows 10 Enterprise Trial but cannot install it on my VM — I was never given any kind of temporary license key or anything. Any suggestions? this feels very much like the wrong place for this but it's where the chatbot directed me so please feel free to...
  9. Virtual PC 2007 will not install I have tried running it in compatibility mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtual PC 2007 will not install I have tried running it in compatibility mode: Virtual PC 2007 will not install I have tried running it in compatibility mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-pc-2007-will-not-install-i-have-tried/30ca6378-f23d-435f-b93c-b543677fb603
  10. Virtual PC

Virtual PC: Hi! I tried installing virtual PC from download centre . But getting "Windows update standalone installer - Installer encountered an error: 0X80096002" The certificate for the signer of the message is invalid or not found. I'm having an old application and it is asking for...