Windows 10: Trying to install WSL on windows 10 but im getting this error

Discus and support Trying to install WSL on windows 10 but im getting this error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; C:\WINDOWS\system32>wsl --install Installing: Virtual Machine Platform An unrecoverable error occurred during installation. Component: 'Virtual Machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jovindhar Suguna, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Trying to install WSL on windows 10 but im getting this error

C:\WINDOWS\system32>wsl --install Installing: Virtual Machine Platform An unrecoverable error occurred during installation. Component: 'Virtual Machine Platform' Error Code: 0x800700c1 Error: 0x800700c1

:)

Jovindhar Suguna, Jan 29, 2023

2. Starting nfs-kernel-server using WSL

Hi,

I'm trying to install and start nfs-kernel-sever using WSL on windows 10 but im getting this error " * Not starting NFS kernel daemon: no support in current kernel" when i start the service ,same steps works fine on linux OS.Is it possible to run nfs-kernel-server usinh wsl?

anushreeshetty, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Canuckled Win User
    Getting No device drivers were found when trying to install windows 10

I am trying to install windows 10 on my laptop. I keep getting an error saying No device drivers were found. I’ve tried the steps of setting the active oration via command print, but got nothing.

Any suggestions?

Canuckled, Jan 29, 2023
  4. Trying to install WSL on windows 10 but im getting this error

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Trying to install WSL on windows 10 but im getting this error :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Trying to install WSL on windows 10 but im getting this error

1. Trying to install WSL on windows 10 but im getting this error - Similar Threads - Trying install WSL

2. Im trying to upgrade to win 11 but i get an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im trying to upgrade to win 11 but i get an error: When i try to upgrade to windows 11 it says i can only select nothing when faced with "choose what to keep section"Also at the bottom it says "your files, apps and settings cant be kept because your current version of windows might be installed in an unsupported directory or...
  3. Im trying to upgrade to win 11 but i get an error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im trying to upgrade to win 11 but i get an error: When i try to upgrade to windows 11 it says i can only select nothing when faced with "choose what to keep section"Also at the bottom it says "your files, apps and settings cant be kept because your current version of windows might be installed in an unsupported directory or...
  4. Trying to install WSL on windows 10 but im getting this error

Trying to install WSL on windows 10 but im getting this error: C:\WINDOWS\system32>wsl --install Installing: Virtual Machine Platform An unrecoverable error occurred during installation. Component: 'Virtual Machine Platform' Error Code: 0x800700c1 Error: 0x800700c1...
  5. Trying to install WSL on windows 10 but im getting this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install WSL on windows 10 but im getting this error: C:\WINDOWS\system32>wsl --install Installing: Virtual Machine Platform An unrecoverable error occurred during installation. Component: 'Virtual Machine Platform' Error Code: 0x800700c1 Error: 0x800700c1...
  6. Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.: Getting error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.I have installed this by command-> wsl --install -d Ubuntu-20.04 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-installing-wsl-with-ubuntu/d0dc0832-03be-47c3-838d-f19aa97ebbdf
  7. Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.

Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.: Getting error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.I have installed this by command-> wsl --install -d Ubuntu-20.04 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-installing-wsl-with-ubuntu/d0dc0832-03be-47c3-838d-f19aa97ebbdf
  8. Error on installing wsl with Ubuntu.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. WSL Installation Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSL Installation Error: I'm trying to install WSL so I can run Linux on a fresh Win10Pro64 install ThinkPad T470, raw Win10Pro install, drivers & Windows up-to-date, where I get the following screen: [ATTACH] Anyone got any ideas? I was indeed running PowerShell as admin as can be seen, and you...
  10. Im trying to install Windows10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im trying to install Windows10: How can I solve this problem “Windows cannot install requires files windows 10”? In downloaded windows tool on my pc and installed w10 on a usb. submitted by /u/Cozzy292002 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gcdt1f/im_trying_to_install_windows10/